Chapter Two - {Who Are You?}

"We don't gotta worry about what we could be."

He stared at the girl in the very back for sometime before he heard Mrs. Choi clear her voice. Yoongi turned back to her as she pointed at his seat. He immediately plopped his body on the seat.

As Mrs. Choi turned back to the board, Yoongi looked back and caught her staring at his back. "What?!" He hissed quietly. She shook her head and focused her eyes on the black board.

What a strange girl!

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and sank his body into his chair, dropping his bag beside him on the floor. He stared into nothing special, blankly looking at the white board where Mrs. Choi was writing who knows what with a black marker.

As soon as the lunch bell rang, every single student rushed out the door, leaving Mrs. Choi with Yoongi and that strange girl.

She let out a sigh, "Who am I gonna give the homework to when there's no one?"

Both of them said nothing, making Mrs. Choi scoff in disbelief. "Alright, you're dismissed. Go wherever you want," she took one last glance at the two students then walked away, with two text books in her hand.

Yoongi stood up and was about to leave but one low voice held him back, "Uhh.. I.. I.."

Yoongi looked back but then left the room without another word.

As he was a few meters away from the classroom, he placed his hand on his chest which was making noise with the sound 'thud thud'.

'What's this bullshit?'

He tried to think straight but his mind kept going to the question or sentence that mysterious girl was trying to say. He sighed and went back into the classroom and as he expected, she left already.

Yoongi sighed, head hung low, he walked out of the class towards the five flights of stairs, slow and steady steps until he reached the metal door.

But to his surprise, the door was slightly opened. To his curiosity, he peaked out as his eyes landed on a figure. He guessed it was a girl, her long hair flowing as the wind blew it. He silently admired her.

It was the same mysterious girl from the morning. He took slow steps towards her until he was right beside her.

Noticing his presence, she turned her head as she flinched. "W-what are you doing h-here?"

"That's my question, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked tilting his head.

"I come here all the time," she confessed, avoiding his gaze.