Chapter Five - {Growing Feelings?}

"Why tie things up? We don't need commitment, we just young and free."

"Yoongi, it's past 7:35, now wake up already!!!" Yoora yelled, knocking on the guest door.

"Mhmm 5 more minutes," she heard him groan. "It's already late, just get up." Yoora yelled back but didn't get any response. She thought he already woke up and went to the bathroom. 

Smiling, she went down to make breakfast. She hummed her favourite melody making pancakes. Just as she was about to turn, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, "So you finally decided to wake up." Yoora said with a smile not turning towards him. 

"Hmm," he snuggled into the crock of her neck. He pecked on her neck and rested his chin. 

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you done?" Yoora asked trying not to chuckle.

"Nae." 

They both hopped inside Yoongi's car after they finished breakfast. 

Yoora stared out the window, 'I don't know what's happening between u...' she was cut off from her thoughts as Yoongi held her left hand. He gave it a little squeeze as he drove down the street.

An unnoticeable smile plastered up on their lips. Both of them felt their heartbeats beating at the tip of their fingers making it pretty obvious. They both had the déjà Vu feelings towards each other.

It didn't take them long to reach the school. Yoongi parked the car further away from the main entrance unlike before. He turned off the engine and faced Yoora, his eyes sparkling. 

Yoongi's eyes fell down on her pinkish skin colour lips. Their hands still colloid with each other. 

Yoongi placed his left hand below her chin and rested his thumb on the side of her cheek. 

Every moment was in a slow pace, he slowly pulled her closer as their lips met. Yoora's hand rested on her lap which soon made its way around his neck. 

Pecking at her lips, Yoongi pulled out and stared deep into her eyes mesmerizingly. 

He let every part disconnect from her as he stepped outside. 

Both of them walking through the main entrance side to side causing everyone to grasp and gossip.

"Yoongi and Yoora started dating?"

"It's impossible!"

"Am I dreaming? Tell me this ain't true!"

"Yoora doesn't even fit with Yoongi!"

Right when Yoongi heard that comment, he turned around, "Who said that?" his voice was loud. Everyone gulped as they kept their head hung low. 

"I said who said that?" He glared at everyone but no one spoke.

"Yoongi, let's go," Yoora held Yoongi's arm, trying to pull him but no luck.

"It's my personal thing whether I'm dating her or not." With that last statement, Yonngi walked away dragging Yoora after him since she was holding his arm.

"Yoongi, calm down. They didn't hur-"

"They can't just talk bad about you only because you're with me. We don't need to worry about what we can be, we're young and we've got freedom." Yoongi said, staring deep into Yoora's doe eyes.

"Yoon..." Yoora was cut off by the first bell. They both looked at each other in panic. "We're late!"

They both quickly hugged each other and ran off towards their classes.

Luckily, none of their teachers arrived by that time. Yoongi dropped his body in his usual chair, panting hard due to running fast.

As soon as Mrs. Choi entered the class, her eyes roamed around the room until it landed on Yoongi. "Mr. Min, could you come outside?"

Yoongi pointed at himself, confused if there was another Min in the class.

Mrs. Choi nodded. Yoongi abruptly stood up and walked outside the classroom.

Mrs. Choi closed the door as she faced Yoongi, "So, Mr. Kim told me that you and Yoora are study partners, am I right?"

"Yes... is there anthing wrong?" Yoongi asked tilting his head. "No! Absolutely not! In fact, she will be in the same class as you from now on." Mrs. Choi replied with a smile.

Just as she finished her sentence, Yoora appeared in the corner of Yoongi's eyes. His head turned as his eyes squinted at the view of her smiling. She had a bright smile on her lips, the smile that lit up the whole hallway. Yoongi's heart melted that he didn't notice her already standing in front of him.

"I'm sure you both will help each out during classes," Mrs. Choi said as she patted Yoongi's and Yoora's shoulder, snapping Yoongi back to the reality.

"You can count on us, Mrs. Choi," Yoora assured, smiling.

"Alright then, let's get started with my lesson."

Mrs. Choi entered the room followed by Yoongi and Yoora behind him. Seeing Yoora, everyone's jaw dropped.

"She even moved to our class?"

"She's crazy in love with Yoongi."

"You're right! Probably because he's rich and handsome."

"No one even gave her attention before, I'm ashamed of her."

Yoongi totally wasn't able to handle the last comment but he tried to keep himself calm and feeling Yoora's hand made it easier somehow.

"This is Yoora, Jeon Yoora, she'll be your classmate from today. You may take your seats now," Mrs. Choi nodded at her and Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded in response and led her. Of course their hands didn't go unnoticed causing everyone just to stare at it.

"It's clear that they're together," one of the students said as they walked passed by. "And it's none of your business, Ms. Whatever," Yoongi said full of swagcausing the girl to turn her head to the other side.

Being as gentleman as he is, Yoongi pulled out the chair next to his, gesturing Yoora to sit.

The whole class stared at them as is they were the main characters of a random show. Mrs. Choi cleared her throat as the both of them settled down in their seats.

"Yonngi, take notes, will ya?" Yoora hissed poitning at his blank paper. "Can't you do it?" Yoongi hissed back.

"Yoongi, do it yourself," Yoora whispered and focused back on her notebook.

"Quietly whining, Yoongi picked up his pencil and started scrambling stuff on his notebook at random.

Yoora chuckled and slightly pinched Yoongi's arm as she pointed at her notebook.