Chapter Six - {I Love You!}

"We don't need commitment, we just young and free."

Time flew by, March had already arrived. It was the day before Yoongi's birthday, which he forgot. I mean like who wouldn't when they don't celebrate their birthday.

It was Monday morning, the cold wind still blowing time to time. Yoora's alarm went off disturbing her peaceful sleep. She reached out and turned it off.

First thought that came to was kind was Yoongi. I should call him if he's awake or not.

She picked up her phone and called Yoongi. After ringing for sometime he picked up. "Hello?" his deep husky voice sent electronic shocks down Yoora's spine.

"Are you still sleeping? We've got an exam today..." Yoora mentioned walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Huh? What exam?" She noticed how his voice panicked.

"Math..." Yoora replied surpassing her laughter, "We studied that last night, remember?" She laughed not being able to manage it in any longer.

"You're such a pain in the ass, Yoora!" With that Yoongi hung up as Yoora started laughing.

It was true they became more closer each day and slowly grew attraction towards each other. Little did they know they fell for each other but they couldn't tell each other about it.

"Yoongi, did you have breakfast?" Yoora asked as she hoped inside Yoongi's car and ruffled his hair. Yoongi glared at her and started driving.

"Now don't ignore my question," Yoora crosses her arms over her chest. Yoongi didn't bother her and kept his head forwards.

"What the..." Yoongi stopped the car as he felt a peck on his right cheek. He tuned his head towards her as a smirk pulled up on his lips. "So you wanna play it that way, huh?"

He started moving closer but Yoora pushed him and turned her head, "Drive, we've got an exam to attend."

Nodding in agreement, he started driving again.

"Yoongi!!!" Yoora Dan and jumped into Yoongi's arms as he lifted her up in the air. "Those were the exact types we did last night!"

Yes, both of them were in different rooms for the exam. It clearly showed that they were both happy. Yoongi showed her his beautiful gummy smile, still lifting her up. All the student in the hall just stared at them in awe thinking, 'Did they become this close?'

As their school ended and with the happy news that their school would be closed the next day, everyone became happy about it.

All the teenage students hurried out the school ground with their friends.