Chapter Three - {Being Ignored?}

"If you wanna take a ride come with me."

Yoongi raised his hand to wave at her but he reluctantly lowered it down. Just as he was about to turn Yoora glanced back and both of their eyes met. They both had this Déjà vu feeling.

Yoongi shook his head and got inside his car. Without glancing back at her, he drove past her.

As he was far enough from the school, he stopped his car and placed his hand on his chest, "Why am I feeling like this?"

Ignoring those feeling, he drove to a club. His feet took him towards the counter. Sitting up, he ordered whiskey.

After having four glasses of whiskey, he felt someone tap on his shoulder. Completely ignoring that person who already got pissed not getting attention, he drank two more glasses.

Still having some dizziness, he walks out of the club and leans back on his car.

By fate, Yoora was passing by him. He felt her sudden presence and pulled her into his embrace.

Yoora's nose scrunched up with the strong smell of whiskey coming from Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you're drunk. Let me go," Yoora tried to push him but he only pulled her more closer.

It was almost past 6 at night.

"We're young, Yoora. We're free to do anything. Why are you stopping me?" Yoongi said in pout tho Yoora couldn't see cause she was in his chest.

"I'm not stopping you, Yoongi. I don't want to," Yoora replied as her arms slipped around his tiny waist.

"Why did you try to kill your self that day?" Yoongi suddenly asked as they both pulled out. Yoora stares at him but it seemed like Yoongi didn't want to make an eye-contact which made Yoora frown her eyebrows.

"I'm useless so what's the point of living? I'm a mistak..." Yoongi put his index finger on her lips.

"You're not a mistake. No one is," Yoongi said as his left hand stroked the back of her hair.

Yoora removed Yoongi's finger and slowly moved back from him, "I gotta... I gotta go." With that she ran away.

Yoongi stared at her running figure as a sad smile plastered over his lips, "You're so pure and childish, Yoora."

A month flew by but nothing changed, as expected.

It was the first week of February, there were still snow flakes falling from the sky. Some people were in coats while some were in hoodies.

As usual, Yoongi drove down the road, head empty. He didn't see a single trace of Yoora in the previous month.

'Did she transfer to another school?' that's the question he had been asking himself.