Chapter Four - {Missing You?}

"We could spend the summer nights in my V."

'He ignored me? But what did I do?' Yoora asked herself

Yoongi was the first guy she gave attention to and cared for after her beloved brother, Jungkook. She didn't give up, she didn't want to.

The next day, Yoongi opened his locker to only find a small gifted box with a note. He opened the box curiously; to his surprise, it was a chocolate chip homemade cookie.

He ate the cookie while getting his things. As he was done, he looked at the note,

"Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do anything wrong?"

— Yoora

Yoongi sighed and wrote down something on the back of the note and left it in there.

He didn't know that Yoora was watching him the entire time. As soon as Yoongi left the place, Yoora got the note and read what he wrote.

"Meet me at our first meeting place during lunch period. Don't forget to bring snacks."

— Yoongi

She mentally sighed in relief and walked away from his locker without being suspicious or noticed.

"So, why did you tell me to meet you here?" Yoora asked, taking the seat beside Yoongi.

"Snacks?" Yoongi asked without looking at her.

She held up the brown paper bag in front of the boy's face, "Here."

Yoongi looked at her, curious of what she brought. He opened the bag, "Seriously! Tangerines?"

"Why? Don't you like them?"

"Excuse me! They're my best friend!" Yoongi exclaimed and started to peal it off. 

Yoongi smiled looking at the deadly serious man all soft for tangerines. She started to admire him eating.

"Ahem! So about studying, is it my place or yours?" Yoora suddenly asked causing Yoongi to look at her. "I don't really care where." Yoongi replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, my place then," she quickly wrote down something in her small note book.

"Anyways, why have you been ignoring me?" Yoora asked which she was debating with herself whether to ask or not.

"Just forget about it," Yoongi sat up, ready to leave.

'Why is everything so tensed up between us?'  Both of them thought at the same time.

"We'll go there by my car," Yoongi said now fully stood up as Yoora followed his actions.

"Uhh... okay..." Yoora nodded hesitantly. "Isn't your brother gonna be home then?" Yoongi asked, his back facing her. "No... why?"