Chapter 2: Clint Barton & Steve Rogers

Clint Barton & Steve Rogers

"Hey kid, how's homeschooling?" Peter looks up at the familiar rough hand that's ruffling his comb back curls.
He is now homeschooled, for now at least. Not until he's clear off the tests from his therapist. Tony and Pepper filed an indefinite leave of absense for him. Ned and MJ do visit him especially after they've been informed about the incident.

"Good." Peter says to Clint as he scribbles on his notebook.

"What's wrong, spidey?" Clint frowns, crossing his arms over his chest. Peter just shrug, his pencil stops mid air as he turns to Steve Rogers who went in his room as well.

"Tony had to take Pepper for checkup. The baby.. is coming any day now." Steve said and Clint sighs.

"You didn't go with them?" Clint ask and Peter shakes his head.

"Why? You don't want to meet your little sister yet?" Peter looks up at Clint as he leans down to squeeze his shoulder. Peter shrugs his hand off and he stand up.

"Hey there, Pete. Why don't we train a bit?" Steve stops him when he's about to run out of his own room. Peter sighs looking up at Steve and then back at Clint.

"I need some stretching too." Clint shakes the feeling that crept up his spine. He knows Peter is still closed off. He doesn't talk much to them. For now the people he only ever talks to are Tony, Pepper and now Natasha. While them on the other hand..

"What do you think, kid?" Clint ask and Peter looks down, nodding a bit.

He grabs his backpack taking his web shooters out and putting them on. Now he's rummaging for another thing..

"Kid, maybe you should bring your-" Steve was cut off when Peter shows us his plastic inhaler he just fished in his bag.

"Alright lets go?" Clint said clapping his hand ones.

"You should focus your weight! You're supposed to have great balance? Move!" Steve aims a punch and Peter flips back and was met by hawk eye's flying kick which he dodge with his arms. Making him fall back. Quickly flipping back to his feet. He shoots out some web on the ceiling and swings, kicking hawk eye out of balance and trying to do the same with Steve but Steve caught his leg and pulled him off the ceiling.

"Maybe you should make a much more stronger webbing kid! Something that I can't rip off in one pull!" Steve threw him away but he turns mid air, landing smoothly in his iconic spiderman pose.

"Alright, ow. I'm getting old for this. This is unfair. I can't use my arrows." Clint said making Steve smirk, propping a and over his hip.

"I don't have my shield either."

"Sure, like you don't have super strength either." Clint rolls his eyes and Peter stands up, brushing his shirt.
The kid didn't even break a sweat.

"Let's test your strength kid. Wanna run?" Steve asks, not breaking a sweat either. Peter shrugs and Clint place a hand over his shoulder.

"What does that shrug mean kid?" He asks and Peter met his eyes.

"Alright.." Peter said smiling a bit.