Chapter 5:

Peter wakes up with the sound of banging on his door and the sound of his own breathing loud in his ears.

"I'll break the door down!" That's definitely Tony's voice.

"What are you going to do Tony? Shoot blasters on his door? Let me do it!"

Steve..

Peter then finally notice his dry lips and scratchy throat making him cough out, wheezing. Asthma..

"Then do something Captain know at all! Peter what the hell are you thinking?! Steve break the fucking door down now! Or else, I'm suiting up!"

He burries his burning face back on the pillow, trying to even out his breathing but he just coughs again. Having not even a small amount of energy to move his fingers. The back of his eyes are burning and his vision is swimming. The room is currently spinning and he's surprise that he hasn't thrown up yet.
There was a banging on his door again and he finally saw his webbing almost completely dissolve around the door and the knob allowing Steve to finally kick his door open, destroying the door now in the process.

"Peter!! You're in a shit load of trouble kid! You better thank yourself for being sick now!" Tony runs inside pulling his son in his arms. Peter groans out, trying to push Tony away from him but his own superstrength is failing him.

"We have to get him in the medbay now!" Bruce says as he runs in the room. Noticing Peter's breathing.

"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone!" Peter still struggles and Tony glares at him.

"Peter Parker Stark!!" Tony held his arms tight and shook him a bit, yelling out the name Peter is not even familiar with.

Not yet anyway..

He's Peter Parker Stark now.. he forgot.

Eyes wide, red and teary. He eyed his Father's same brown eyes but this time they're glaring at him with anger.

"Listen! I don't want to go back to that time kid. Stop! Just stop running away from us! Stop running away from me! You don't want me to touch you? Is that it?"

Peter hiccups as he sobs, his lips trembling and he bites on it. Nodding as his hands were still pushing over Tony's chest.

"Why? You don't want me to be close? You want me to stay with Morgan and be with her and not you?!" Tony said his voice tight not wanting to scream at his son. Screaming will not get him to follow his rules but his voice is getting louder and louder.

Peter nods, sniffling and still hiccuping. Now wiping his eyes roughly and Tony pulls him in his arms. His arc reactor heart breaking as he watch his son cry.

"Pete.. Stop pushing everyone away. I don't want us to go back there kid. I don't want you to push everyone away again. Not talk and not even wanting to be touch." Tony cups his son's nape and he curse under his breath.

"Fri, Peter's temperature?" He calls out.
No answer.

"Friday?" Tony frowns then he turns to Steve.

"Looks like the kid did something, Tony." Steve says pointing at the open laptop with Friday's program on the screen. Tony curses again but this time louder.

"Shit, kiddie.. you really got yourself in so much trouble. Braise yourself when you get better. I'm going to ground you until you're fifty." Tony sighs.

"Let's get him in the medbay Tony.." Bruce says and Peter quickly shakes his head when he felt Tony placing an arm under his legs.

"Peter Stark, stop. Listen to me kid." Peter looks up at his Dad's eyes, again biting his lower lip to stop it from trembling. Tony is definitely mad. Really mad.