Chapter 9: Dad's here

A/N: I have no medical knowledge whatsoever. I'm just basing everything from what I've learn from google and articles.

Dad's here

While waiting Peter find himself lying in his own pool of blood. Staring at the web he created about 15 ft above from where he was. Slowly dissolving and dropping threads over his face.
He can't move his leg now, nor his arms.

The sun is setting and the clouds didn't clear up. The sky getting darker and Peter knew he won't last long at all.
He didn't know how long was he there. Getting in and out of consciousness. He blinks slowly tears falling down the side of his face. He takes in careful breaths that's now hurting his chest. Ribs.. or whatever it was it hurts.

"I don't think I'm.. going to make it.." He mutters to himself. Wanting to sob but he can't even do that.. he blinks and blinks slowly he did until he hears the familiar sound of repulsors.. and the colors he didn't know he'd miss so much.

"Peter!!!!" His blurred vision saw red and gold and he sobs.

"Dad.." He calls out but no more voice came out. He smiled, relief flooding through what blood left in his body and that's when everything stops.

No..

Dad..

"Pete! Peter!! Son.. son.. wake up. No.. No!!! Bruce!!! Get down here now!!! Now!!!!" Tony jumps out of his suit knowing he can't even lift his son, afraid to break him even more. He looks up where the Quinjet was floating above them. Clint and Natasha came down so fast with a portable stretcher and with Bruce and his medical team.

"Bud, we got you. Dad's here.. I'm here. Right here kiddie. I'm just right here." Peter could still hear him but he can't respond anymore. Even a lift of a finger. Tony held his hand gently and Peter felt those hands of his father tremble and how cold they were.

"Get out of the way Tony! He's not breathing!!" Bruce pulls him away while one doctor push him and started doing CPR and Tony froze.

Clint helps the doctor pumping air into Peter's mouth and nose from a resuscitation bag. Natasha then pulled Tony in her arms as Tony still frozen shock. Staring at his dying son. With arms shaking slowly held onto Natasha. His hands grip her leather jacket like a lifeline.

"Nat.. my son.." His voice trembles.

"I'm sorry Tony.. I'm so sorry!" Natasha cries out hugging Tony trying to turn him away but he was unmoveable. Tony froze from where he was kneeling down. Watching the scene of his son slowly slipping away.. going to a place where he could never get him back. He cannot let that happen.

"Pete.."

"Airways are clogged! Move away!" The Doctor yells out carefully pulling Peter to his side as he vomit blood and acid out of his lungs and stomach. Finally letting him breathe.

"We got him back." Bruce said and it didn't register to Tony as they carefully lift his son, Steve helped strapping Peter in the orange stretcher.

"We need to operate in the Quinjet or he'll not make it." The Doctor said and Helen Cho was already waiting in the Quinjet prepping for operation.

"Lift him up carefully!" All was going way to slow for Tony and Natasha was talking to him but he can't hear her. Something about they need to go now. Peter needs to go now.

He can't hear them. All he hears is a long deafening ringing sound in his ears. His eyes glued on the blood on the ground where his son was and now Steve pulling him up to his feet.

"Snap out of it Tony! Peter needs you! Let's go!" Steve forcely pushing him in his suit and Tony nods still in trance. He can't feel his body. All he feels is the coldness. Like he is submerge in an icecold bath.

His son is dying..

He couldn't go there again. He can't lose his son.

"Pete! Pete.. bud, hold on. Don't let go bud. I gotcha.. I'm here."