Chapter 7: Wedding Thunders

Wedding Thunders

(Short Chapter)

Tony and Pepper finally got married.

It's just one quick ceremony. Everybody was there. It was fun and very intimate. Few of Pepper's family came. Peter finally got to meet them. The whole Avengers team are there. Even Thor was there. Vision, Wanda, Sam, Of course Steve, Bruce, Clint and Natasha. Rhodey and Bruce were Tony's best man. Natasha was Pepper's Maid of Honor.

Morgan's the flower girl but since she can't throw the petals out on her own. She was carried by Peter who threw the Petals for her.

It was a memorable day.

Especially the after party.

"Son of Stark. I did not know Stark had a boy."

"Whoa.. the God of Thunder is talking to me.. is that Mjolnir?" Peter just took off his suit, leaving him in his long sleeved shirt and navy blue dress pants.

"Why yes it is."

"Can I hold it?" Peter asks and suddenly everone became quiet. Peter looks around and Steve, Clint, Sam, Vision, Wanda and Natasha was staring at him.

"Peter.. I don't think its a good idea." Steve says and Natasha just smiled at Peter who looks confused why everyone's staring.

"Oh no it's fine. Give it a try Son of Stark." Peter beams and held out his hands but instead of handing it over, Thor places it down on the center table. Peter quirk his neck a bit to the side, confused as to why he didn't just hand it over.

Thor then gestured for him to go at it but before he even touch the handle..
"Everyone, let's all get inside. Food is served." Pepper comes out with little Morgan in a cute pink dress in her arms. Tony then came from behind her, stopping next to her with a hand finding the swell of her hip.

"What's going on here?" Tony ask, lifting a brow at everyone's weird looks.

"Nothing. Thor is just playing with the kid."

"I am not. But what I am is famished. Let's eat whatever people of this earth served us with." Thor said standing all 6'3ft height of his. Everyone then follows.

"C'mon little spider." Natasha calls out and Peter stands up eyeing everyone but he then remembers something. Quickly going back to the veranda they were at. He returns, running and passing everyone until he stops in front of Thor.

"Mr. God of Thunder Thor, Sir. You forgot this. You can't leave it lying around. Some bad guys might steal it."

Peter hands it to Thor and Thor takes it, face shock still.

Peter then smiles at him before running inside. Almost skipping. He's just happy he got to touch it but what he didn't know is that..

"Holy shit.." Clint curse his hand shaking as he brush his face.

"Language.." Steve said in a trance.

"Son of Stark!" Thor calls out but Tony quickly stood infront of him.

"Don't you fucking dare, Thor. He's just a kid! Worthy or not he's a boy." Tony growls, glaring at the God.

"A boy who can rule Asgard!" Thor smiles wide, almost cheering but the glare on Tony's face stops him.

"What's this about the hammer?" Pepper asks and Tony just curse again.

"Mother Fucker.. the kid is something else." Sam laughs out.

"Language Sam! There's a baby here!" Steve yells out and Pepper shakes her head. Not understanding the situation she decided to leave them and talk about their weird language about hammers and Thor's world on their own.

"Okay Tones calm down." Rhodey squeeze Tony's shoulder but Tony just shakes in rage.

"Stark the boy is worthy of my powers and so he is worthy to rule. Your son has a great future ahead of him." Thor says still smiling from ear to ear.

"He has a future here on earth not in another fucking planet Thor. He is my son. Get that electric hammer or what do you call that THING away from my kid, capiche?!" Tony points a shaking finger at Thor who looks at him like he grew another head.

"Alright-alright. Let's go in Tony. Thor will not do what you think he will do. C'mon. Calm down." Rhodey drags Tony in while Bruce and Steve stops the group from entering.

"Okay Thor, listen. The kid is only 15. He can't rule Asgard. Plus he doesn't even know what he'd done. Just get that hammer away from him so he does not pick if up again. He might even hurt himself if he ever figure out how it works." Bruce says and Thor frowns.

"Thor just keep that damn thing away from Peter." Clint glares at him and Thor scoffs.

"Huh.. what ever is gotten into everybody? Isn't this a cause for more celebration?" Thor says.

"Peter had been through enough, Thor. He lost his real parents at a very young age. Lost his Remaining relatives just last year before Tony and Pepper adopted him. He doesn't need to be the future ruler of a whole other planet and have more responsibility on his shoulders. You have Asgard. He has Earth. He stays here with us." Natasha says crossing her arms over her chest. Her inner black widow showing up even while wearing a very elegant skin tight pink mermaid dress.

"Oh.. that's a dreadful past.. Loki is adopted too. Thank the Heavens he didn't became like Loki."

"He will never." Steve says shaking his head. "Now.. why don't we pretend that didn't happen at all and let's go back in."

"Good luck pretending nothing happened." Wanda says and Vision just kept quietly observing, and nodding.

"This is one heck of an after party." Clint sighs then he shakes his head in disbelief.