Chapter 3: Morgan Stark

Morgan Stark

It was a long 15 hours..

Pepper was finally in labor. And Peter was secured in Natasha's arms almost the whole day. Tony had to be with Pepper the whole day and the nurse and Doctors didn't want anyone else there but him. Not even Peter who's awfully quiet the whole day.

"Little Spider.. awake yet? Your sister is here. Tony's calling for you." Peter opens his eyes just a little and nuzzle against Natasha's shoulder. He's wrap around a blanket, sleeping in a not so comfortable couch in the waiting area.

"Ready?" Peter untangled his arms out of the blanket and shakes his head.

"Not ready then." Happy said as he enters the room.

"What are you afraid of, kid? You know Tony and Pepper loves you so much. Keep that in here." Happy points at Peter's head and then at his heart.

"And in here." Then he smiles at the kid who looks like he'll break any minute. But the Peter suck it in and stood up.

"I'm right here." Natasha said taking his hand in hers. Her hand felt warm while his was cold and even sweating a bit.

"Let's go?" Happy squeeze his shoulder and Peter nods again, letting Natasha drag her out of the waiting room and in Pepper's private room.

"Go." Natasha said giving him a slight push as he walks in the room. Tony smiles at him, gesturing him to get closer. Pepper looks tired and it's the first time he saw her like that. Pepper had always look so composed and have her CEO aura around her but right now, this time it's different. She looks up, her hair tied in a very messy bun. Her fringe sticking weirdly against her forehead, that Tony is currently wiping.

"Come here, honey. I'll introduce you to Morgan Stark. Say hello to your big brother, Morgan." Pepper said, holding a really tiny cocoon of pink blanket. And in there was a good amount of brown hair and two big brown eyes staring at his own browns. Peter completely forgot how to breathe until Tony wrap an arm around him, rubbing his back.

"You're a big brother now, Pete." He says and Peter nods slowly.

"Wanna hold her?" Pepper smiles offering her to Peter who quickly shakes his head, hiding to Tony's side.

"Why? What's wrong, sweetie?"

Pepper's smile fades and Peter shakes his head again.

"Shh.. you're okay, Pete. She's your little sister. You'll never do anything that can hurt her in any way." Tony said rubbing his arm, giving him another reassuring smile.

"Isn't she perfect?" Pepper said and Peter looks at her small face again as Morgan yawns, blinking her unfocused brown eyes slowly. Her brown lashes still wet and sticking at her plump cheeks.

"C'mon Pete. You can do it." Tony takes Morgan from Pepper and slowly hands her to Peter who stiffens up. Not knowing what to do, he stayed still with the small fragile baby in his arms.

"Be careful with her head." Pepper said and Peter held the back of her head with his whole hand. She's that small.

"H-Hello.. Morgan." Tony had to take in a relief sigh followed by everyone. Those are the first words Peter spoke the whole day.

"Little Morgie, meet your big brother Petey." Tony said ruffling Peter's hair, and Peter couldn't care less. He was so focus on how Morgan's eyes finally focus on his and she coos, and suddenly breaking out a gummy smile.

"Oh.. she's smiling." Peter says absentmindedly and Pepper and Tony quickly leans in and Peter had to sit by the edge of the bed between Pepper and Tony so they can see better.