- 4.

Chapter 4: 7:02 PM

"You want to call me Valerie?"

There was silence for a few seconds.
"Yeah, only if you want though. It's just a pretty name" He said quickly.

~

Tommy's POV

She didn't seem to be replying. It was completely quiet on her end, except for a few odd clicks, taps and creaks. Honestly, i wondered if i did something wrong. But, why the hell would it be wrong? It's literally just a name. Very odd.

"Uh? Val?" I said, puzzled.
"Yeah? Oh, i never replied did i? I mean i guess you can if you want but..." She paused. "that's up to you."

After that, i was slightly relieved. I laughed it off and decided to look at chat to distract myself, the chat also noticing the situation.

"Stupidinnit? SIMPINNIT? Alright chat, now you've fucking done it. I am everything BUT a simp. You guys know this" I shook my head at the camera. I then took a sip of the coke on my desk, as i would usually do.

"Hm. Do you like coke?" I asked, still drinking. I then placed the can down, just as she started talking.
"Of course? Who doesn't" She says very sarcastically.

This girl was so sassy and for what? She was literally talking to TommyInnit. But she also had no idea that she was. But she was. She should be more uh, ?? observant??

"Some people don't." I said logically, chucking my now empty can into the trash. "But, I think that coke is a revolution. Everyone should love coke, everyone should drink it. We should all bath in coke too! There's many things we can do, like replace the oceans with diet coke. I don't know the difference between regular and diet coke but. That doesn't matter." I started ranting randomly.

"I agree, so when are you running for president?"

"Gross. Not a president, that's some American bullshit"

"Well, you could run in America anyway? I mean, bigger country with probably the largest coke supply" Valerie spoke.
I burst out laughing. Did she not realise that she just stereotyped America on stream?

"You're gonna get cancelled on twitter, just watch." I whisper shouted at her in between laughs. God was she stupid. And she also likes the bruno mars song. There's no way she doesn't know who i am, so why hasn't she said anything yet?

"I'm not going to be cancelled Tommy. However, you might be. You say some weird shit, AND you don't like the bruno mars song?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing! Who in their right mind likes that dumb song?? 'jump in the cadillac' Really???" I yelled at her, her ears probably 'rupturing and bleeding' like she would say.
Something along those lines anyway.

"That line is one of the best, cmon! You just have no taste in music, is that it?" She mocked me.
"I DO have taste. A lot more than you'll ever have, i'm positive that others will agree." i bragged to her.

A pop up appeared on the screen.

DAY 4.

- Yesterday, you wrote about things you don't like. Today's letter is the final assigned letter.

- Your task today is to write about yourself. By that, we mean:
- Things you do during your day.
- People close to you, who you appreciate.
- Things you like and dislike.
- Hobbies, favourite games...