- 13.

Chapter 13: Nemesis.

I wasn't going to let the message get to me again. I had suffered long enough, the burden of those messages on me constantly. That wasn't all they said, it wasn't just empty threats designed to berate me; whoever it was kept bringing up my past, things i regretted more than anything.

And now i was fired. I had no where to go, no one to talk to. On the bright side, i didn't have to be wary of 5pm anymore.

I decided to get some things done, actually do something with myself. I go to make myself something to drink, looking for any positives in my situation.

There was always Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo...

And a new friend.

I dial the number from mine and Tommy's dms, a smile widening as i do so.

"Hello?" A soft voice said.

"Niki."

"Val!! How great to hear from you! How are you?" Niki was excited of course, we'd been getting closer everyday.

"Well, to put it lightly; not great. I was just fired from my job, and i don't know what to do." I confessed, hands trembling.

"Oh!" Niki sounded downhearted. "I'm so sorry. Why did you get fired?"

"A mistake on my boss's behalf. For some fucking reason, i was blamed? I swear i would beat the shit out of her. Anyway, how are you doing?"

Niki laughed. "You really joke about every situation! I've been great actually, VERY great would be more fitting! I don't know if Wilbur's told you yet-"

"He hasn't, but continue."

"-He hasn't? Oh, well i will then! The meet up is scheduled for 2 weeks from now, and in Brighton! I actually had a say in the place, since, i've always wanted to see the area Wilbur lives in. Apparently it's very nice, with a nice pier and overall just a lovely place for a meet up!"

I could feel my heart flutter. "Really?? That's amazing! Do you know who's coming?"

"Yup! As of now, I know it's Tubbo, Wilbur - obviously, Phil, Techno, George, Dream-"

"Dream??"

"Yes, he actually wants to! Sapnap is coming along too, and-"

She took a deep breath. "Tommy."
I gasped excitedly, taking it all in.
"Tommy's coming??!"

I couldn't believe it for some reason; i was really going to meet Tommy.

"He is! He was a bit reluctant at first, of course, his parents were worried out of their mind too. But eventually, they softened and let him go! They had a long talk with Wilbur, he wouldn't stop laughing about it!"

"What did they say?" I asked.

"According to Wilbur, they were like 'are you REALLY Wilbur?' He really couldn't stop talking about it! No idea why." Niki grinned.

I could feel myself laughing too, thinking about TommyInnit's parents demanding a real identity from Wilbur.

"Speaking of Tommy, he spammed me telling me to get you on the phone with him. How annoying." Niki rolled her eyes, but then smiled. "Go on! I'll catch you later."