- 18.

Chapter 18: Shit goes down.
TW: Detailed breakdown, forms of emotional abuse, detailed angst.

~

The door burst open, a tall blonde entering.
"Tubbo."

Tubbo, turned his head yet was glued to his seat. "Hi Tommy!" He said brightly, signalling him to sit down.

"We need to talk."

The brunette brushed his hair out his eyes. "Oh, what's up?"

"You knew from the start."
"Oh for fucks sake, we're going over this again? i tried to help-"

"HELP?? BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER??" Tommy snapped in disbelief. He glared at his best friend, who simply smiled back.

"Oh Tommy. You seem to be misunderstanding me here." Tubbo had gotten up by then, his eyes gleaming. "It was a simple crush, that's all. Nothing that i'd act on."
"Nothing that you'd act on?? You're pathetic. I already told you that i-"

Tubbo glared at Tommy; his eyes filled with fury. "That YOU? THAT SHES YOURS? She is not an object. She is a human being just like you are. Last time i checked, she's single, and she's told you that on multiple occasions. She is NOT yours, she never will be until you stop being a pussy ass bitch and do something about it!" Tubbo was smirking at him. "But will she? Will Tommy ever be able to match up to Val?"

Tommy was at a loss for words. "Oh i'm not done." Tubbo snapped, seeing Tommy's empty reaction. "You'll never add up to what she's worth Tommy. EVER. No matter what you do, she'll never feel the same way." Tommy charged at Tubbo, Tubbo still smiling the whole time.

"Tommy, i'm not afraid of you. Like i said, it's a simple crush and you're overreacting. You're being so immature, so how about you just go home." Tubbo had a self satisfied, smug look on his face.

"I didn't think you'd do this Tubbo." Tommy finally said, pushing Tubbo away from him.
"You didn't think this, you didn't think that. When do you think?" Tubbo snarled at him.

"Well?!?" Tubbo was amused with himself. He watched his friend startle for words.
"Right now, when i decided that you're a shit friend."

"Oh look. Tommy, calling me a shit friend, over something HE started!" He grinned. "Sound familiar? over a GIRL!"
"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" Tommy shouted at last, unable to look at Tubbo.
"No, i WONT. You come through being all protective and TOXIC because you're in love. Maybe if you weren't so blind-"

"BLIND? What the fuck do you mean?"
"You're stupid aren't you." Tubbo laughed. "You come here, to scream at me, when you know i have no chance with her."
"What?"

"You stupid bitch! She's in LOVE with you. Maybe if you weren't so busy watching out for everyone else, you'd realise that she wants you."

Tommy stopped. His friend was still smiling at him, - mischief and anger gleaming in his eyes.

"But instead, you choose to be stupid. You choose to ignore the obvious, and go after anyone who does so much as talk to her."
"You were hitting-"
"HITTING? It's called being NICE."
"That doesn't explain why you're constantly here and there, offering to do things-"

"When will you shut UP? That's what friends do Tommy. But you're too dumb to know that. Your heads so far up your ASS with your shitty 'careless' persona. You don't know what friends do, you treat her like she's your slave. For the last time, she's NOT YOURS."