- 6.

Chapter 6: the things we used to do before.

QUICK A/N:
this is a time skip of 2 months because i didn't want to write the first time they played because i literally did just write 5 chapters that totalled to 3 hours of them knowing each other GIVE ME A BREAK🙏

~

"Tommy. You have to start focusing on your college work" Val's voice echoed from his phone.
"Come on, it's literally not that important though" He complained. "What am i going to need any of this for?"

"To put it simply Tommy, for a fucking job? Why else?" Val rolled her eyes. He thought about it, then opened his mouth to speak again.
"But Val, i have everything right here!" Tommy points to his setup. "I have a youtube career, a streaming career, i won't be need a degree or job."

"Tommy i think you're not understanding me. What if you get cancelled?" Val hummed at him.
"The big man never gets cancelled." He instantly replied, focusing on his monitor.

"This won't age well, just wait"
He scoffed "Yeah definitely. Look at me being concerned." Tommy faced to turn Val on his phone, with a completely straight face.
"Someone's in a bad mood, see you Tommy"

Val ended the call and flopped on her bed. As expected, Tommy spammed her with multiple messages and calls.

TOMMY 🥶‼️

UHH???
Reply to me bitch
?????
Valerie?
Oh so ur ignoring me again

SHUT UP TOMMY PLEASE YOU TALK SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭

But you literally ended on me 😐
American kinda vibe 🤔🤔

IHSKSJSKSKSJ ok whatever i'll call u back later ok?

YOU BETTER. you're literally so rude
Seen 16:32

Clingyinnit, Val thought. Today was going to be a really chill day, with a really cool line up of people for the next 2 hours. As usual, Val set up her PC and tested everything to made sure it all worked. It had a tendency to randomly stop. Coincidentally around her streaming schedule.

"Shit, i'd better actually look presentable" She shuffled through her closet. "This is a real 'i have clothes but no outfits moment' !Goddamn" Getting flustered, an outfit finally presents itself.

"This looks alright," Val put it on

"This looks alright," Val put it on. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled slightly. "FUCK it's 16:59" She quickly brushes her hair and starts the stream as the clock strikes 17:00.