- 8.

Chapter 8: Thomas??
TW: DESCRIPTION OF PANIC ATTACKS!!

~

I could barely keep myself awake. Those horror movies were something else; it was forceful. There was always someone that i could call or talk to at this time, and that was none other than Tubbo.

"You wanted to call?" He yawned. My head kept spinning, and i had the feeling i was going to be uncontrollably sick. "Yeah, Tubbo i don't feel so good."

It wasn't the scary movies that kept me awake. It was the memories flooding back even more. I didn't want them back of course, but they always seemed to find a way back to me when i least expect them to.

"Want to talk about it?" A wave of concern was distinguishable. My breath started wavering as i stuttered out a response. "Tubbo i'm not sure what's going on. I'm really anxious and-" I had noticed that my hand was shaking uncontrollably. Tears stung in my eyes; threatening to fall at any given second. "Help me. Please." Now both of my hands shaking.

"Val, listen to me. I want you to get comfortable and distract yourself, okay? I'll be here with you the entire time, i'll stay on call for the entire night if you need me to. I'm here for you." He said gently. I found so much comfort in his words, and did exactly as he said.

"Feeling a bit better?" I thought about it, and answered honestly. "Slightly, Tubbo. A lot better than before, thank you." I replied in full honestly, tucking my covers around me more.
"Aw, you look so harmless all covered bundled up like that." I knew he was joking, but i couldn't help but laugh.

"Tubbo, i have the perfect distraction. I should write my letter to Tommy right now!" I scrambled to pick up a pen and paper. Tubbo's face looked stern, disappointed even. "I don't know if that's the best idea Val, it is 2 in the-"
"But the time doesn't matter. It's a perfect distraction and exactly what i need, don't you agree?" Tubbo shrugged and looked ahead of him. I dropped the pen and sighed.

"Alright fine, i'll do it later." I rolled my eyes. He looked slightly more up toned after that, the conversation lasting for a few more minutes before i nearly died from exhaustion.

I felt my eyes droop, and i said my goodbyes to Tubbo. I didn't want to keep him awake, and especially not for my sake. Reluctantly, he got off the call and also went to sleep.

The tiredness was nearly taking me over, me falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~

Tommy 🥶‼️
Good morning! I hope you have a good day :)
Sent 8:13 AM.

AAA thank you!! gm to you too 😏
Delivered 10:39 AM

I could feel myself smiling. I loved the feeling of receiving good morning messages, especially ones from your best friend. I got started with my day, still slightly tired but decently rested.

Scrolling through twitter and drinking some coffee, i read through Dream SMP theories. For some reason i loved reading about what other people thought, and laughing about how off they were. (Most of the time, anyway) Being friends with Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur, i got an insider look for the plot. I even got to write some parts too!

The feeling of writing always warms my heart. I love literature and scriptures, it was also so interesting to me. Especially historical pieces. Olden day poetry and childhood books, english never really gets boring. That's why writing a plot for a Minecraft roleplay really excited me, no matter how dumb it may sound.