5. America

Hi guys! Enjoy chapter 5 :)
————————————————————————

3 months later...

The past couple of months have been great. I still live at Alex' apartment since he offered me to stay there as long as I needed.

He is truly the nicest person on the planet.

Not to mention, the best musician in the world.

The 'Arctic Monkeys' came out with their new album: "Suck it and See". A true masterpiece if you ask me.

I still haven't mentioned the kiss to him though. I mean... I don't really had to. Since he forgot the whole evening, and I said I did too.

Luckily, things haven't been akward. Wich makes sense, cause Al doesn't even remember what to be akward about.

After the release party of "Suck it and See", the monkeys decided to go on tour. First stop was in Stockholm - Sweden and the next day they went to Oslo - Norway.

The real deal was about a week later. They went to North America to begin their tour officially.

I joined them whenever I could. I loved seeing them perform. Alex has been becoming a bit more outgoing on stage. He isn't the shy singer anymore. And I am so glad he's getting more comfortable.

But most of the time, I was busy with work so I stayed here at Alex' apartment. It was quite empty without him. But I just had to make it work.

At first I was worried about how Alex was doing. Last time when we didn't see eachother for longer than a week, was when Brian and I went on a trip to America. He drank every night away. I got very worried when I found out.

He just doesn't like not seeing me.

And I don't like it either.

...

"Bella? Is that you?"
Alex smiled trough the screen.

"Yes you silly, who else would I be."
I roll my eyes while smiling.

"I am so glad to see your face again." Alex smiles. "The bloody time difference makes it almost impossible to facetime you."

"And yet, we always make things work."
I said smiling even more.

"I can't wait to see you again Bella. I have missed you lots." Alex looks serious.

"I have missed you to Al. But we'll see each other tomorrow again. Before I forget, how was America?" I ask

"It was wonderful, truly! But I like Sheffield a bit better." Alex laughed.

"I bet you do." I said

"June 10th... I'll be performing there again." Alex sighs happily.

"Well, then you've got 1 more week to mentally prepare yourself for that one." I smile

"I don't need to, I'd rather spent time with you that week." Alex smiles

"Aren't you adorable Al." I laugh

"I'll see you tomorrow, the flight is boarding." Alex said looking at the plain outside the window of the lounge he was in.

"Can't wait! Be safe." I smile

"Bye love." Alex says while ending the call.

Pfff I miss him.

Only 1 more night without him.

...

"Bella girl, you look amazing." Sarah says.