12. missed calls

Enjoy bitches
——————————————————————

"Get the fuck out Olivia." I pointed at the door.

"Alex jeez, we can still make this work." Olivia said as she was packing her suitcase. Desperately

"Olivia, you've ruined our fucking relationship." "I am not in the mood to give you a second chance so please, for fuck sake, never come back." I raised my voice.

"Sure why not, have fun with your bitchy little Bella that you obviously still loved while we were dating, you son of a bitch." Olivia said as she walked out the front door and smacked it.

Fuck her Alex

I sat down on my leather sofa and started thinking about how to get Bella to even look at me.

I can't even imagine how much I must've hurt her. I fucking hate myself.

There were only 2 days left before the boys and I had to continue the tour.

I needed to see her.

I can't live without her.

...

(Bella's pov)

"It's already healing again Bel." Sarah said while gently picking up my wrists.

Sarah stayed at my place the last couple of days cause she wanted to make sure I was okay.

It was Wednesday night and we decided to watch a movie to get my head away from everything that's been happening.

"Thank you Sarah, for everything really." I smile a bit at her.

"I'm pretty sure you don't really want to hear this, but Matt told me that Alex dumped Olivia today. Jamie told him about everything." Sarah looked at me a bit guilty.

"He did?" I look up at Sarah. "He finally believed me after Jamie had to tell him?" I got an angry feeling again. "He's such a bitch. He didn't believe me, but does believe Jamie." "Sure I get it." I rolled my eyes

I was fucking furious

And really really hurt.

He never raised his voice at me before, and this time he did. And it was the worst thing I ever experienced.

"Bella, I here to help you get your mind off okay? Let's make some hot chocolate." Sarah smiled.

I nodd and smile aswell.

...

(Alex' pov)

"Alex we should go." Matt said as he, Jamie and Nick tried to leave the pub. He grabbed Alex' arm.

It was 02:55 am, it was time to get going.

But I was pretty bloody drunk.

"Get the fuck off of me Matthew!" I raised my voice. Matt stepped back "wow, calm down Al."

"I am sorry, I am just hurt man..." "you guys go home, I'll be fine." I look down at my drink.

"Just get home safely Al. We need you" Matt said looking serious.

"I promise."

As Matt, Jamie and Nick left the pub. I took another shot of tequila and looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

Why is it foking melting?

- 3 am -

As I downed another shot, I walked to the bathroom. I coughed and it felt like there was fucking fire coming out of my mouth.