6. She

Hello loves, enjoy chapter 6 :)
————————————————————————

As I awoke, I felt excited.

Alex is coming home today!

I stepped out of bed and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was probably my favourite spot in the apartment, since it had a lovely vintage looking bathtub in there, surrounded by all kinds of plants. There was a window next to the tub, so whenever I was bathing in the tub, I had an amazing view of the little park behind Alex' apartment.

 There was a window next to the tub, so whenever I was bathing in the tub, I had an amazing view of the little park behind Alex' apartment

I would sometimes take my book with me and read while bathing in the bath.

But there was no time today.

I had to get ready to pick up Alex!

I took a quick shower, and fixed my messy hair.
After that, I walked to the wardrobe back in the bathroom. I picked up some clothes and decided that it was a look.

 I picked up some clothes and decided that it was a look

It was June, but it was a bit chilly outside. The sun was shining but there was a cold breeze. So i decided to grab my leather jacket as well.

The Sheffield weather always has a midlife crisis.

I get in Alex' car, and drove to the airport.

I can't wait to see him again...

Once I arrived, I parked the car and went inside. I grabbed my phone to check the text message I got earlier, saying the exact location where I could pick Alex up.

"Gate 7.. gate... Ah! Gate 7!"
As soon as I saw the gate, my stomach made a jump. I was so excited to see Alex again.

Now we wait...

...

(10 min later)

"Alex!!"
I runned to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Bella bella bellaaa, i missed you so much!" Alex said while he lifted me up to hug me even tighter.

"I missed you to Al!" I said as I lifted my head of his shoulder and looked in his deep brown eyes.

We stood there for a second looking in each others eyes and just smiling.

"Let's grab a sandwich for on the way home." Alex said as he put me down on the floor again.

...

"Sooo, did you enjoy North-America?"
I asked while we were sitting on the sofa.

"It was insane, for sure. I liked the part when you came for 2 days to support us back in May." Alex smiled

I giggled

"Oh by the way, I've got something to tell you."
We both say at the same time
Alex looks at my eyes.

It's time to bring up the kiss...

"U go first love." Alex says.

"No, no no. I am all ears." I smile

"Okay fine. So, i've got important news." He starts.

I nodd

"I've met someone." Alex smiles

My eyes widen.

What. The. Hell.

Shit shit shit

"Oh really?" I say as i try to force a smile.

"Yes! Her name is Olivia, we met at a backstage party on tour." Alex says excitedly.

"That's great Al, I am happy for you." I smile.

I really should be happy for him

"Here, let me show you a picture." Alex said while grabbing his phone and opening the photo app.

" Alex said while grabbing his phone and opening the photo app

"Oh..." i say

She's flipping gorgeous

"I know, it's a weird picture but we met this guy while we were driving back to the hotel. It's the first picture I got with her." Alex smile widens.

"That sounds like a lot of fun Al." I smile. "Why didn't you mention her before?"

"I wanted to be sure about her and I. I didn't want to tell you about some fling or anything. But, I got to know her and I really really like her." Alex looks in my eyes again.

"I am happy for you Al, truly." I smile. This time for real. Alex deserves someone who he can count on liking him too.

"Thanks Bella, oh and she will come to Sheffield next week to visit one of our shows."
Alex said proudly. "You'd love her!"

"Oh, she will come to Sheffield? Okay that sounds like fun." I said smiling, but forced again.

"So, I am sorry, what did you need to tell me?" Alex asks

"Uhm... I uh, found an apartment." I said

I lied, but I was just a bit hurt so this was my only response i could give

"Oh... so your moving out?" Alex looks down.

"Yes, but it'll be for the best! Olivia can stay here next week without you having to worry about me." I said.

"I guess you're right... I liked having you stay here though. It was fun." He still looks down.

"Yeah Al... it really was fun..." I look down aswell. My eyes are tearing up a little.

"Bella, did I do someth.."

"I gotta go to the bathroom excuse me." I said as i got up and started walking away.

What am I doing?
Why am I so sad all of a sudden?
Am I jealous?
No, it can't be...
right?
There was nothing going on between Alex and I, so I shouldn't be so hurt right now.

Why am I hurt?

Do I love him?

Oh shiii... sorry. End of chapter 6 :(