18. Junkie

Enjoy my loves
—————————————————————

(Alex' pov)

The love of my life is going to move in with me!

I am way too excited probably.

Ever since Bella moved out months ago, the apartment felt empty. Sure I had Olivia for a while, but the energy I experienced wasn't the same.

Bella and I had some breakfast, and she left to pick up her stuff out of her apartment.

I wanted to come with her and help her, but she told me that I should go to the studio instead. Nick booked us one last night when he was a bit tipsy. I really did want to come with Bella though, but she told me Sarah, Louise and Mona would come help her and make it a girls activity. I finally agreed and was on my way to the studio.

"Alexander!" Jamie said as he saw me walking into the studio.

"And? What happened last night?" Matt asked with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh please, you know what happened." I rolled my eyes and smirked a bit.

"THAT'S MY GUY!" Jamie ran over and slapped my back.

"You're a fooking child Jamie." I laughed.

"I want to be your best man Al." Matt laughed.

"Oh shut it! We are not getting married yet Matt." I laughed.

"Where is your little bird now?" Nick asked.

"She's on her way to go pack her stuff at her apartment." I smiled. "She's moving in with me."

"Really?! I am so glad to hear that." Matt smiled.

"Well let's make some music lads." Jamie said as he swung a guitar strap on his shoulder.

"Let's do this!" Nick grabbed his bass.

-bleep bleep-

"One second guys, I'll be right back. Go start without me." I say as I grab my phone out of my pocket and see that Bella is calling me.

I walked towards the sitting area and accepted the call.

"Al-.. Al is that you?" I hear Bella's voice.

She seemed scared.

"Bella? What's wrong? My face frowns.

"Uhm we- we just got in my-.. uhm apartment, and, it is a complete mess." She said with a shaking voice.

"What are you talking about?" I feel myself getting scared.

"I think, someone broke in Al."

My eyes widen.

"SOMEONE BROKE IN YOUR APARTMENT?" I sound angry and shocked.

I see Matt, Jamie and Nick turn their heads towards me in full shock.

"I don't want-.. to bother you while making music, but I need you Al." She sounded like she was crying.

"I am on my way Bella, don't worry! I'll be there in 10." I look shocked.

"Tha-..thank you."

...

...

...

As I arrived to Bella's apartment, I saw her and the girls sitting on the little stairs that lead to her front door.

They were comforting her, and Sarah was talking on the phone.

"Alex?" Bella looked up as she saw me approaching them.

"Bella, I am so sor-.."

She got up and hugged me tightly.

I rest my chin on her head and wrap my arms around her.

Her teardrops fall onto my shirt, but I couldn't care less.

"I am right here love." I try to comfort her.

"Thank you." She speaks softly while still hugging me.

"Guys? I just called the insurance policy, and it'll be okay. They will insurance the stolen jewellery Bel." Sarah said after she ended her call.

Bella pulled away from me and looked at Sarah. And she let out a relieved sigh.

"That's good news." A little smile appeared on Bella's face.

"Do we know how it happened yet?" I ask.

"We called the landlord and he looked at the security cameras. Apparently some junk or whatever tried to unlock the door, and injured himself, but somehow managed to do it."
Louise said.

"My god, that's some real bad luck Bel." I look at Bella again.

"I know right? It shocked me very much though." She sighed.

"I get it, and it'll be okay Bel, I promise." I go in for a hug again.

...

...

...

(One week later)

Everything is solved with the whole break in situation at Bella's old apartment. She even got back all the stolen things, since the police managed to track the junkie down.

We also finished moving her stuff to my apartment, and we officially lived together now.

The first nights after the break in incident, Bella had some trouble sleeping. She was scared that it would happen again, at now "our" apartment. But I somehow managed to calm her down by cuddling with her.

It was Saturday, and the boys and I had another studio session planned for today. I asked Bella if she wanted to join us. She agreed and was excited to see Katie and Breanna again. (Jamie and Matt's girlfriends.)

They got along very well since the day they met, and I was happy about that. Olivia always found them a bit annoying... well I am glad that's over

"Hey guys!!" Bella said as we both walked into the studio. She ran over to the boys and hugged them. After that, she joined the girls in the sitting area and gave them both a hug aswell.

"She's in a good mood." Jamie laughed.

"She just got a call about some fashion magazine wanting to offer her a job." I smile.

"Really? That's amazing!" Nick smiled.

"What fashion magazine are we talking about?" Matt asked.

"Believe it or not, it's Vogue!" I smiled with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" Jamie looked shocked and smiled. "She better take that job they're offering her."

"She will! So be prepared, Bella will soon become a famous editor." I smiled even more.

Bella was a pretty successful publisher at the local newspaper company and she wrote some amazing articles about the "Met Gala". Someone who worked at Vogue, saw her articles and thought she had a lot of potential. Besides, Bella had an amazing sense of fashion!

"Gosh I am so happy for her." Matt couldn't stop smiling.

I smiled aswell.

"So? Which song are we going to work on today?" Nick said.

I smirked.

"Let's do: "Arabella"

This was a lot in one chapter damn...
Btw: I have no clue on how insurance works and stuff, but this is a fiction book (OBVIOUSLY I wish tho) so it wouldn't matter I suppose, right?