22. Is that true?

(Bella's pov)

"It hurts..." I said while I was sobbing on Sarah's shoulder.

After I got out of the pub, I went to Alex' apartment and packed my stuff. I called Sarah and she told me I could stay at hers.
But I couldn't just leave it. So I went back to Alex' apartment to give him my key, to say goodbye. But shit got heated. I saw Alex' broken eyes full with anger, and gave him a middle finger. I didn't want things to end, but he made it quite easy.

I went back to Sarah's and I told her everything. At first, I was so angry. But after a while I completely broke down.

There was no Alex and me anymore.

And that hurts.

"I know Bel." Sarah said as she stroked my hair.

A few more tears fell.

"Thank you for letting me stay Sarah." I pull away from our hug.

"Anytime Bella." She smiled at me a bit. "I hate seeing you like this."

"Well, that makes two of us." I let out a soft giggle while tears were still streaming down my cheek.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Sarah smiled. She always knew how much I loved music.

"Yes that'll be nice." I smile.

Sarah opens her phone and clicks on spotify.

Suddenly, "Only ones who know" starts playing.

Sarah quickly tries to stop it.
"Oh god, I am so sorry! My Spotify list is on shuffle cause I don't have Spotify premiu-.."

"Leave it."

I smile at Sarah.

"It's the perfect song."

She smiles back at me.

...

Sarah and I laid on the sofa for a while. Saying nothing, just listening to sad monkey songs.

"Let's get ready for bed Bel, it's 3 am." Sarah stretched out. "You could need some sleep."

"That's a good plan." I smile as Sarah got up and walked to the bathroom.

I got up and grabbed my phone.

13 missed calls

I clicked on it to check who tried to call me.

"Alexa" I mumbled.

I was about to put my phone away again, but Alexa tried to call me again.

What's the worst thing that could happen?

I picked up.

"Bella?" Alexa said.

"Yes?" I said softly.

"I am so happy you called me back Bella, you have no idea." She sighed.

"What is it?" I said.

"What you saw at the pub was a huge misunderstanding." She said. "I kissed Alex, while not knowing you two were dating."

"I know, it's not your fault Alexa." I sighed. "It's Alex fault, he should've pulled away."

"Oh but he did, he laid his hand on my thigh to pull himself away from me." She said. "He didn't do anything wrong really."

"Is that true?" My eyes widen.

"Yes Bella. After you ran away he told me everything and how much he loves you." Alexa said. "He cares so much about you."

"I didn't know that... I mean I knew he loved me, but I thought he kissed you back." I frowned.

"God no, it was quite embarrassing for me to be honest. But he handled it of with me." Alexa explained.

"I feel terrible...." I panic.

"Gosh Bel... ." Alexa said.

"I know, I know, I have to fix this." I said as I grabbed my coat.

"Good luck Bella, I hope you two figure it out." Alexa said.

I hang up the phone and Sarah walks in.

"Where are you going?" Sarah asked when she saw me grabbing my coat.

"Alexa called, Alex didn't do anything wrong, I however did, so I gotta fix this." I quickly said before leaving Sarah's apartment.

"Good luck!" Sarah waved me goodbye.

I can do this.

It was just a simple misunderstanding.

Alex will forgive me right?

I hope so...

Omg yay go Bella! Go get ur man.