25. AM

Enjoy my guys!
——————————————————————

2 months later...

Life is fucking amazing isn't it?

Alex and I were doing incredible, we love each other even more than we already did. We shared everything with each other, and had a very rich history, of steamy nights together.

I enjoyed waking up the most.

Because, I woke up next to him :)

We left all the shit in the past. And I couldn't have been more happy about that.

Work was also great. Alexa and I got very close and we hung out a lot. Sarah joined us too, and we had a lot of fun together.

Alexa never stopped apologising for her kissing Alex, but I forgave her a long time ago. It wasn't her fault, since she had no idea. It sure was a bit weird to know that Alexa liked Alex, but that feeling soon faded away cause Alexa was dating someone new. I was very happy for her and we even went on a double date. I remember Alex telling me how much he loved the fact that Alexa found someone. And I did too.

The monkeys finished their 5th studio album called: AM.

Alex came home the day it was finished, and showed me everything. The songs, the album cover, the video clips. EVERYTHING.

He was so proud of it.

And I was too :)

Alex also told me all the details of every song. How he felt like when writing it, what it meant. And even told me how many of the songs were about me. (Disclaimer: almost every song)

I loved every song. It sure did remind me of some harder times, like: "Why'd you only call me when you're high?"

It reminded me of the times we fought, but I still loved the song because it made so much sense. Every relationship has its ups and downs, and so does an album. It has some songs about love, and heartbreak.

I loved it.

Especially "Arabella."

Because Alex described everything, like my gator skin boots, and my cheetah print coat.

Oh and, my name of course.

I never EVER thought someone would write such a sexy song for me. Butterflies rushed trough my stomach the first time I heard it.

Alex is so good for me.

He deserves the fucking world...

...

...

...

"Bella, Bella!" Alex rushed into the kitchen, where I was cooking dinner.

"What's up sweetiepie?" I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"They booked us a new tour! For our new album." Alex' eyes were glistening.

"That's amazing!" I drop the spatula I was holding in my hand, and jumped on him.

He put his hands around my back and we both fall onto the ground.

"I am so excited for you guys!" I smile as we were just hugging on the floor.

"Thanks to you, my love." Alex gives little pecks on my whole face and neck.

"Stop it." I laugh as the little kisses continue.

"Ready for tomorrow?" Alex stops kissing.

"What's tomorrow?" I ask.

"The mastercard awards?" He laughs.

"THAT'S TOMORROW?!" I quickly get up and my eyes widen.

"I told you about it last week!" Alex confronts me as he smiles, almost laughs.

"Fuck you did! God..." I slap my forehead. "I need a damn dress."

"You work at Vogue, I am sure you'll find a dress." He jokes.

"I am only an editor love." I roll my eyes.

"Only?! You are an EDITOR at VOGUE! Get some pride hun." He laughs.

I slap his arm and get back to cooking.

...

(The next morning)

"Hey sleepyhead."

I open my eyes and see Alex opening the white silk curtains.

Yay, it's a sunny day :)

"Goodmorning handsome." I give a little wink.

"Oh you already want to go there this early, huh?" Alex smirks and gets back into bed.

"Never too early." I bite my bottom lip.

"Don't say that twice, beautiful." He said before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I reached my hand up to the back of his head and stroked my fingers trough his hair.

The kiss became more hungry and Alex rolled me into a position where he was laying on top of me.

*alarm*
-wake tf up bitch-
*alarm*

"Ughhhhh!!" I pull away from our kiss and grab my phone to stop the alarm.

"Already?!" Alex sighs in disappointment.

"I am so sorry baby." I kiss him once again and get out of bed.

"I'll make it up to you tonight." I say facing the mirror. I was taking of my pyjama shorts and shirt.

"You already did." Alex said.

I turn around and see him staring at my bum with a smirk on his face.

"You little perf." I trow my pyjama shirt towards him and it lands on his face.

He quickly gets it of of him and walked towards me.

"You are just so beautiful." Alex hugs me from behind.

"Oh shut it." I roll my eyes.

"It's true." Alex kisses my neck from behind.

"I have to go to work Al." I turn around and kiss his lips.

"Fine, fine." He smiles and rolls his eyes.

...

I got ready for work and walked towards the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Alex was writing something.

Probably some lyrics for the future.

I finished breakfast and kissed Alex goodbye.

"Wait, wait!" Alex grabbed my hand as I walked towards the front door to go to work.

"What is it?" I smile and intertwine my fingers with his.

"Don't read it before you get to work." Alex looked in my eyes and handed me the paper he was writing on, which was now folded.

"What's this?" I take the paper out of his fingers and examine it.

"Don't read it yet!" He grabs it back and puts it in my bag.

"Okay, okay!" I roll my eyes and he gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"See you later, innovator."

I smile and let go of his hand

"See you soon, my love." Alex smiled and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman!" I giggle and step outside the apartment.

"Anything for you."

Cutiepie holy damn