Soft

Beta Lumity! Enjoy!   
I miss you guys :(  A/N at the end
=================================

"I'm leaving, Mamí!" Luz yelled out as she grabbed her keys off the rack. "I'll be back next week!"

"Be careful, Cariño. Say hi to Eda and Amity for me! I love you, mija!" Camila yelled out from the kitchen.

"Okay! Love you too!" She said before walking out.

She placed her beanie over her head and went through her pockets. "Mierda... where is it?"

She sighed as she stuck her head back inside the house. "Mamí, have you seen the-"

Luz stopped mid sentence as her mother stood in front of her, with the portal key in her hand. The older Noceda raised an eyebrow as she placed it around Luz's neck.

"Always forgetful..." Camila chuckled.

Luz pouted. "I was excited!"

"To see Amity."

"A-And Eda, King, and all my friends!" Luz rolled her eyes as she blushed.

"Whatever you say, mija. Now get going before it gets dark!" Camila shoved the teen out the door.

"Okay! Okay!" Luz chuckled.
=================================

Luz stood dumbfounded as she froze at the sight in front of her.

The living room was covered with green goop. It dripped from the ceiling, onto Luz's forehead.

Eda and King stood in the center, completely covered in the goop.

"Do you know how long this is going to take, King?" Eda pinched her nose as she glared at the demon.

"Uh... dinnertime?" He chuckled nervously.

Eda picked up the demon and flicked his forehead. "Since I don't have my magic, you will be helping me clean all this up, Mr. Wiggles."

"Nooo!"

Eda glanced at Luz and raised an eyebrow at the human. "Oh didn't see you there kiddo. Welcome back!" Eda said, patting Luz's shoulder before walking away. "We have a little... situation right now, so go find your little school friends."

"NOOO LUZ! SAVE MEEEE!" King wailed as he was carried out the room.

Luz blinked before wiping away the goop that rested on her forehead. "Okayy..."
=================================
Luz scrolled through her phone as she waited for the bell to scream.

Willow and Gus would be the first to come out like always. Knowing Amity, she would stay an extra 15 minutes, doing extra credit for teachers.

She hasn't seen her friends in almost 3 weeks. Usually, she visited on the weekends but school has been holding her back from visiting.

Thankfully, they had a week off so she can make up for the time she missed with her friends.

The bell screamed, signaling the end of school. Luz placed her phone back in her pocket and watched the students flood out the school.

"Luz?!"

Luz smiled as she spotted Willow and Gus near the door. She gave a small wave as the two bounced down the stairs.

The two witches hug their friend tightly. "You're finally here! What took so long?" Gus exclaimed as they stepped back .

"School had me busy for a few weeks. I've also been helping mamí redecorating the house." Luz said, as she waved back at a passing student. "I got the whole week off so I'll be here with you guys!"