Discoveries

Requested by TheHardie-Boy

It was time for mid term exams and Luz was freaking out. Eda rolled her eyes as she watched her pupil run around the house in a panic.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" Luz cried out as she looks under the couch for her shoe.

"Hey, I was too busy dealing with Hooty. It's not my job to wake you up." Eda replied, flipping through mail. She threw an envelope in the trash, which caused the trash can to erupt in flames. "Besides it's not my fault you were too busy talking to that Blight kid all night."

"Oh I'm going to be late! I might have 9 different exams today and I don't want to miss them!" Luz said, pulling her shoe on before grabbing her bag.

She rushed over to the Owl Lady and gave her a tight squeeze. "Bye love you! Wish me luck!" She let go and sprinted out the door.

Eda couldn't help but smiled as she watched Luz run off. "Love you too kiddo." She said quietly.
=============================

Luz slammed through the doors of Hexside and let out a loud cheer, drawing a few eyes towards her. "Oh sweet air, how I missed you!"

She's been stuck in the school for hours doing the exam. Because she was in all tracks, she was given one giant exam thankfully.

Thanks to Amity, she was pretty confident with the exam. The two had spent the whole night studying through the crystal ball.

Well...not the whole night. More like a quarter of it. The rest of the time was just talking about whatever came to mind.

She and Amity grew closer after the incident with Boscha. Luz finds herself more excited than usual when they would hang out in town or during their Azura book club meetings.

As Luz walked down the steps, she heard a loud boom from the Grudgby field. Without hesitation, she ran towards the field, getting ready to take down whatever demon decided to show up this time.

Instead of a demon, she finds the Grudgby team, practicing their shots. Grudgby season had finally began and their game was coming up soon.

Luz shrugged her shoulders and was about to turn back around but her eyes caught something green.

"Are you trying to kill me Blight?!"  Boscha growled as she folded her arms.

Luz frowned as she watched Amity jog back over with the ball, wearing a grudgby uniform. "If I wanted to kill you, I would of done it a long time ago."

Luz gripped her bag as she stepped closer. Why was Amity playing with them? She and Boscha hate each other now.

Amity looked past Boscha and made eye contact with Luz. Her golden eyes went wide open as her face turns a little red.

"L-Luz!" She exclaimed, dropping the ball. Boscha groaned and walked away as Amity ran to her.

"How was your exam? You didn't have to do 9 right? That would of been crazy and... I'm talking too much aren't I?" Amity sighed, running a hand through her hair.

Luz blinked before nodding. "Yeah they were okay. You really helped me out there." Luz replied before shaking her head. She tilted her head in confusion as she looks at the witch. "How come you're playing Grudgby with Boscha? I thought you were done with them?"

Amity's blush finally disappeared as her mood changes to annoyance. "After my parents found out that I no longer spoke to Boscha, they made me join the team, hoping to redirect me back to her group..."