Human Realm Date

Its been a bit since I last updated! I swear I tried writing but the TOH S2a episodes kept distracting me each week lol. Especially Lumity becoming canon omg...

Since we are hiatus (sadly) I'll be posting more stuff so stay tuned!

Anyway, this is a request for Katanasareawesome

Enjoy!
=================================
Luz bounced on her feet as she waited for her cotton candy haired girlfriend to finish putting on her shoes.

Another date! With Amity!

Her awesome girlfriend of one whole year!

If someone told her that she would be dating a witch, who was not only smart, classy and cool, but also very beautiful and one of her best friends....She would call them crazy.

She had managed to build a working portal that she was able to go through anytime she want. It was linked to the closet in her house, so it was easy to access.

She and Amity gone on several dates in both the demon realm and the human realm but it always feels like the first.

Today, they were going to Luz's school for the Valentine's dance.

Valentine's Day wasn't celebrated in the demon realm so Luz was taking Amity to spend their first together!

Amity finally stood up and grabbed Luz's hand. "Ready?"

Luz reached over with a giggle and brushed Amity's purple hair behind her ear. "I'm more than ready!" Luz let her hand rest on Amity's cheek.

Amity smiled and kissed Luz before grabbing the key out of her hand. "Then come on, dork. We'll be late!"

Luz slide her hand down from her face to Amity's other hand and laced their fingers together.

The Blight blushed before pressing the eye on the key. The portal appears from thin air and opens, revealing the hallway of Luz's house.

Amity placed the key in her pocket as the two walked through it.
=================================

After minutes of Camila gushing over the two and many pictures, they finally made it to Luz's school. It was decorated in red, pink and white.

They could hear music coming from inside the gym.

Amity gasped, as she hears a familiar song. "Luz! They're playing that song i like! Come on!"

Luz smiled at her girlfriend's eagerness and allowed herself to be dragged inside.

When they got inside, Amity pressed herself closer to Luz's side as she scans the place.

Amity was still a bit nervous to be around so many humans.

Luz squeezed her hand gently and gave her a smile, which eased the witch a bit. "You good?"

"Yeah. Its just so weird seeing so many humans. I'm only used to see my one human." Amity smiled.

"Awww!" Luz hugged Amity briefly before tugging her along. "Come on! I think I see Vee. Let's say hi and then we'll have some fun!"

"Okay!"
=================================

After talking to Vee for a few minutes, the two danced and had some fun. Amity's laughter and smile was really gonna be the highlight of the date.

It filled Luz with happiness that she was having fun and being herself. That's all that Luz ever wants for the Blight.

"Having fun, Ames?" Luz asked as they leaned aganist the wall.

Amity's smile never left her face as she turned to look at the human. "Yeah I am. I always have fun with you, Luz."

"Even when you had to get me out of that sticky abomination mess a few weeks ago?" Luz snorted.

Amity rolled her eyes as she fixed Luz's messy hair. "Okay maybe not that part. I still don't know how you made sticky Abomination goop like that."

"Magic."

"Obviously!"

The two laughed as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Last song! Please exit the gym once it ends! Have a good night, students!

The music shifted into something more slow. Luz grinned as she pushed herself off the wall.

She stood in front of Amity, with her hand stretched out towards her. "Well, may I have this dance, Blight?"

Amity blushed before grabbing her hand. "Of course!"

Luz pulled her to the floor.

"This seems familiar..." Amity giggled as she placed a hand on Luz's waist.

"It does. " Luz smiled, placing her hand on Amity's shoulder. She held Amity's other hand as they slowly danced.

"Besides fighting for our lives, I really enjoyed myself with you. Even when you sorta friendzoned me." Amity said softly.

"I still can't believe I did that." Luz groaned. "Like it was so obvious now that I think about it."

"You had a lot going on back then, so I can't really blame you." Amity giggled. Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's neck as they danced in an embrace. "Besides we're together now aren't we?"

Luz held Amity close. "Yes we are. We're gonna have to have a grom redo though."

"Good thing Grom is coming up then. I need a date. "

"Then Amity Blight, will you go to Grom with me?" Luz asked.

"Of course."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Luz."