-1-

Hi i'm not going to blabber on because not many people read these things but this is my first fanfic i hope you like i'm not a professional writer and harry potter doesn't belong to me also if any spelling mistakes let me know thankyouuuu x

On the night of Halloween the Potters decided they would go out and leave worm tail in charge of the brothers. You see what the Potters didn't know is that worm tail was the spy and the secret keeper to the cottage. How everything was going to change.

After the fuss of telling peter where everything is and getting a crying charles of to sleep because of his clinginess and a half asleep harry they left on a well deserved date. later that evening peter called his master through is mark almost immediately a man with a pale complexion and deadly bright amber eyes walked though the gates of the cottage striding through glimpsing at peter telling him to go and smoothly walked up the stairs of the cottage.

When Voldemort walked up to the bedroom he saw 2 boys a baby about age 1 and a toddler about age 3.the baby had bright red messy hair (could be passing for a Weasley) and dull boring brown eyes and having more baby fat then most while the toddler looked at this man in awh of this man he got this attention seeking brother to shut up for once! "tankchu" said the boy with piercing green orbs and messy dark hair with a tan skin the dark lord just knew he was going to be a looker well his he didn't have to die. the dark lord stared at this boy in shock this boy was about to be killed and he thanks me his power radiating how powerful he is. "ahh yes its him" he thought "What a great same young one i would make you join me but because of your family your going to die i promise it be quick and painless it's the least you deserve goodbye young one i will morn your loss."

Raising his wand silently apologising to this young boy and said the words it would regret from this day forwards. 'Avada kedavra' just then a blinding white light came before Voldemort and he stank into existents. All was left was a boy with a horcrux in his head and a attention seeking boy with a small V shaped cut on his left cheek because of the backlash of the roof caving in and the cottage destroyed.

During this time Sirius Black a friend of the potters and godfather of harry, felt something wrong due to the godfather bond in the magical world they are taken very seriously (i am aware of the pun i'm so sorry). Sirius was currently reconnecting with his parents and supposed dead brother as he got a letter from walburga and orion black to reconnect as she was sorry about his childhood and wanted to make amends. when sirius got to his old family manor he found his said dead brother alive and well Bellatrix and rodolphus he was given a warm welcome and apology which he accepted as he knew dumbledoor was up to something but he wasn't sure of what at the time. have a pleasant convosation with his family, all of a sudden sirius looked ill and pale something inside of him was off like he couldn't find something important his family noticed and told him to go fix it and come back. As sirius got up he apologised and said he would be back in 20 minutes turning to aperate to godricks hollow to find harry.
when the worried godfather got their what he saw will stay with him fo life the potters james, lily and Charles stood in the middle with photographers everywhere as they proudly claimed Charles Evan Potter the boy who lived. No harry in sight he ran up to james
"WHERES MY GODSON JAMES WHERE IS HE" james froze unable to tell the lie dumbledoor had said to tell everyone taking a breath he lied through his teeth to his brother and said "he's dead siri voldy killed him... but my baby boy killed him our little Charles!!" exclaimed almost too happy the fact his child was dead Sirius looked at james and strolled into the house seeing the cots the broken roof and of course harry's little stuffy padfoot sirius grabbed the toy and apperated back to black manner where his family decided to help him over the loss of Harry Sirius Potter...

What the blacks didn't know was little Harry Potter was currently on his was to number 4 privet drive with only a blanket to keep his toddler sized body warm on the winters night...