- 2 -

On the first of November that year petunia Dursley a tall and very think woman was about to go and water her front garden before see has to deal with the rest of the day. she saw an unusual sight that see didn't expect a small boy asleep on her doorstep quickly gathering the small child up and bringing him into warmth and shuts the door to wake him up. After the small boy opens his green orbs he sees not his mummy nor his dad he sees a lady with blonde hair looking curiously at her he says "I Hawy woo are chu" petunia realising this is her sisters son has a mental battle in her head of what do to with the small child that lays in her arms " in your aunt petunia so you know why your here harry darling"
" i here cause thwm bont want meh cause thy lowe Charles more illy" harry says in a tired but sarcastic voice
petunia looks at this child and tell him about her husband is away with Dudley and as petunia knows how violent her husband can be.

Petunia was never mean to lily no she just never understood why after the hog warts letter came lily distanced herself from her it because jealousy and it soon turned into hate. petunia told harry that his Vernon is ever mean or hurts you don't make a sound and after a while she will come and help him they make a promise and have a fun afternoon eating ice cream and talking about rubbish.

a few days later a whale of a man with a baby whale march through the door interrupting harry and petunias afternoon movie. Vernon takes a straight dislike for the boy and throws him in the cupboard under the stair. 

———————————————————————————-
time skip 2 years
Harry's now 5

When Vernon cam home that day harry was shipped of to an orphanage wools orphanage to be exact. Petunia came to visitors once a year near Christmas and that was all the visitors he got .

Harry was sick of waiting for someone to adopt him he knew he would never get adopted as people whoa re adopting only want babies because that how it always has been for harry always the oldest and never important and importantly never even loved by his parents.

When harry sat in his room he notice things like marks from people that had been in the room before like Tom Riddle and the number 7 scattered around the room caved into the wood. later on in the year harry noticed a loose floor board.

Harry being himself decided to open the floor board and look in it when he did he definitely didn't expect to find books. however these aren't normal books no. they were magic books. Harry being curious opened them after a while of reading these books harry thought he would try when he closed his eyes he saw his pillow float. Harry kept trying with different spells and them working each time after a few days harry finally got on to the book that looked intresting DADA when he opened it a note fell out.

Diagon Ally

Charing cross road go there for school supplies

enter through the old black pub.

Harry couldn't believe he lived 3 streets away from wizards. Harry quickly got ready hid the books and left wools for Diagon alley for the day. after a 15 minuet walk harry got their and entered a shabby looking pub that reeked of old ale and body's the loud pub was full of people harry thinking it would be best to ask the barman for direction to the alley went their first once Tom happily agreed to let him through making an excuse his parents are already in the alley he just used the loo. Once Harry got through he was amazed with how bright and full it was happily skipping now the road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip (sorry)

Harrys now 7

Harry was now a very happy boy with messy black hair bright green eyes ,no glasses, and a small body due to living at wools. although his living arrangements where questionable everyday Harry went down to the Alley and did jobs and errands for the shop keepers which he had made friends with. Harry remembered his 6th birthday when the shop owners got him his first real birthday present a guitar after they found harry had a amazing singing voice only knowing it could get better with age. Harry was so overwhelmed with the gift he still hasn't stopped thanking them.  They also taught him spells from different owners from Madame Malkin charms and transfiguration, Tom taught him manners and his wife taught him potions and cooking (tom isn't like tom from the movies younger and a little less bald and has teeth just imagine a nice chap) oliverander taught him occlumency and legiliems as well as old magic. the owner from Eye lopes owl emporium taught him magical creatures and latin, Brommstixs owner jerry taught Harry musical instruments (he can now play guitar, piano, drums, violin) Florean taught harry Runes and History, flourish and blots took in turns to teach harry DADA Arithmancy and law. Harry of course had these all mastered and all wandless and non verbal spells by the time he was 9.

Although the shop keepers only knew his name was Harry and he was came back with bruise calming its just him being clumsy every now and again he wouldn't tell them where he lived or his last name. the owners gave up asking knowing the boy was going to tell them when he was ready .

One day Harry didn't show up they all taught maybe he is ill and back tomorrow. Days became weeks and weeks became years there only hope he was alive and would return when he got to Hogwarts...
Little did they know how wrong they were and who they boy actually was