-9-

Guess what I still don't own Harry Potter nor the characters expect a few OCs.

The Potters not just them the goat too. "Hadrian my boy a great honour to see you preform at our school" the goats grandfatherly act was put on to can play at this game you goat "Why Professor Dumbledoor thank you for allowing me is there a reason for this most delightful Conversation?" Hadrian replied back with "Well you see the potters here as I'm sure you know about there son the Boy who Lived Charles was wondering if you could preform for his birthday party on the 31st of July next year?" Asking innocently a small grin appeared on my face "Well there would be many issues for me to sort before agreeing to this but as I normally take the summer off my music to spend with my friends and family we shall have to see headmaster Dumbledoor? Is there anything else you would like to discuss with me?" "Ahh yes my boy I was wondering what you meant went you mentioned to your snakes at the beginning of your performance earlier this evening?" Ahhh the little gossiper always wanting more much like his weapon only he wants more food "Well I was raised by a magical family after my time as an orphan as I'm sure your aware I have many many magical friends as for the snake comment they are my group of friends.. is that's all I shall be leaving good  night Lord and Lady potter, Headmaster" with a small nod he walked to his snakes shaking his head as he walked up to his friends snaking his hands around the waist of His queen kissing her neck softly told the group "honestly that old goat can go suck a lemon drop and choke for all I care." As his friends laughing at the attics pulled him in for a hug and a slight smack around the head by Pansy and Draco because they didn't know he was coming.. as the night drew to a close after dancing with all his friends and many people staring at him the snakes walked towards Sevs Quarters to Floo to black man or where they would be staying for the evening...

After They arrived home and the Blacks all gave a shocked expression to Hadrian being home not expecting it but were happy no the less after a whole of everyone talking and catching up they slowly stated to leave saying goodnight by this point Hadrian had asked Dobby so get some fire whisky out from the cabinet and some chips (British) that dobby makes as he appeared back they all started playing games again like summer in the end they settled for truth or dare in short the game ended up with Hadrian and Daphne sharing a heated make out Theo and Tracy emitting feelings for each other pansy revealing that she wanted out of the magical world or more like Hadrian's life so she knew more about the muggle world which Hadrian said he will help with Blaise also edmitting that he has a crush on someone Hadrian smirking slightly because blaise already told him because he was confused , Draco stating he wants to become a business man or a healer but more business man as he fancy going for hotels. and many more questions and writing a letter to the Potters with no trace of magic about how they untalented the boy who lived is and how they follow dumbles blindly.
All in all a good night as they retired to bed Daphne snuck in with Hadrian as they sat facing each other talking about random things while playing thumb war although Hadrian did let her win most games as they were talking daphne looked up at him almost worried and scared "What's wrong my darling?" Hadrian asked quite scared for himself "Well you know how it's my fear to become a trophy wife or girl friend?"
"Of course i do that's why we kept our relationship out of the media so you could have a normal time at hogwarts and i would present to be a single bachelor yea?" stroking her cheek slightly "well you see Har i want to be someone i'm not sure of what but i have so ideas while you listen to them?" Hadrian almost laughed thinking he wouldn't listen to her "Daph you know i will, always listen to you you know that?" "Yea of course i do but i wanted to be a fashion designer and have my own business in the muggle world and wizarding i don't need money or anything just promise you will be there for me maybe?" "Daphne my Darling you know i will always be there for you and i hate not being there at Hogwarts when your upset and alone" Daphne just smiled as she lay on his bare chest tracing his abs and small tattoos he got with out Sirius knowledge soon she fell asleep with a smile on her pale face as Hadrian stroked and played with her hair.
The next day Hadrian and daphne got up early and snuck into each of there friends rooms and placed a small potion for the, to get rid of there hangovers from last night but of course they just had to set up pranks in each room; Draco charming his hair red and gold because why not, theo water in small plastic cup as they placed them everywhere in his room and his want placed on the other side of the room, Tracy also charming her but this time just they charmed pieces of her hair to dance whenever the word lovely was used. blaise they grew a beard because he always is among sure he doesn't have anything on his face like stubble so a beard oh dear, lastly pansy was she couldn't talk english whenever she tried to talk it came out in another language. As the Pranking duo returned to Hadrian's room stifling their laugher on the way collapse on the bed as they burst out laughing. They got themselves ready for the day sharing kisses and hugs left for Breakfast waiting for the show.
Daphne and Hadrian sat down not showing anything but Sirius caught a glimpse of a smirk and said "Do we even want to know pup?" Hadrian and Daphne looked at sirius with an eyebrow ach "What ever do you mean my dearest uncle" bella instantly knew they were in for something good "Oh Merlin i definitely want to know now" laughing slightly the blacks knew that the young couple were parents in everything and could pull a good prank off wether or not they get caught depends wether they want too. After a while of having a civilised breakfast you hear "I SWEAR TO GOD HADRIAN AND DAPHNE I WILL KIL YOU" from a certain Theo Nott you both look at each other and laugh quietly avoiding the adults gaze hope continue eating breakfast till one of victims comes down nicely you hear multiple screams from when they wake up continuously giggling at each one until a very peaceful Pansy Parkinson walks down stairs not realising the prank the adults looking confused to why she is so calm "Morning Pansy" Hadrian said in a very happy tone "Утренний Бальк и будущий Бальк, где все остальные?" (Morning blacks and future black where is everyone else) Sniggering slightly Pansy face moulded into confusion to see why everyone was smirking but thought nothing if it and sat down before serving her own plate. After a few minuets Draco came down looking as red faced as his hair "HADRIAN BLACK YOU SORT MY HAIR OUT OR I WILL NIT BE ACCOUNTED FOR MY ACTIONS AGAINST YOU" Hadrian looked at him trying to hold in a laugh "Dragon what's wrong? Love the look trying something new maybe??" Hadrian knew he was about to get it so did the smart thing he ran Draco following close behind screaming murder throwing hex's and Hadrian just missing each time just as this time Cissy and Lucius came round to collect Draco but what they saw was very much expected by Hadrian and Daphne. the rest came down in also not very good moods due to the pranks and Theo finally remembered he was a wizard and accioed his wand cleaning a path 1 hour later...