-10-

i don't own Harry Potter or the Characters expect a few OCs hope you like!

After seeing Hadrian james began to think about this boy. James wondered what Harry would have looked like if he was here and didn't 'die' on the night of Voldemort's downfall. The think that got James attention was one His music was always in the house because Lily and Charles loved his music but apart from that it was the eyes those green orbs couldn't be lily's right? he though and thought and came up with a plan get Charles Inheritance done. So the next day after convincing Lily it's Heirships and all that Noble house rubbish as he described it to her they left Potter Manner and went into see the goblins. The Family was took to see their account manger Griphook they took the Dagger while Charles carefully sliced his hand and let the blood drip onto the parchment.

Inheritance of...
Charles David Potter
Parents - James Fleamont Potter and Lily Jane Potter Nee Evans
Siblings - Hadrian Black - Older - disowned
Godparents - Remus Lupin and Frank Longbottom
God-Sibling - Neville Long bottom
Heir too
Potter
Lupin
Lord too
No yet
Titles
Non

James slowly put the parchment down seeing the goblin smirk obviously knowing about Hadrian. After the trio leave the goblins banks there minds on completely different things lily's was how he was lord to two houses which can be rare in the wizarding world, Charles on the other hand couldn't believe Neville LongBottom the Squib at Hogwarts was his God Sibling (these were taken seriously there were ament to be like the godparent bond), and lastly james he knew he was right that was his harry he would send a letter to Black Manor tonight asking to see them. After the family got him nobody cared about the fact there wasn't any titles there son had but what they forgot is that in the titles area should have been...
after that evening at the Blacks home they were all around the table in the games room playing cards only the blacks he snakes had gone home to there families to tell them about there winter term. Hadrian had been thinking a lot about Hogwarts and the potter and he wasn't entirely sure what he should do. Just than a rather distressed little house elf named spongy came in running and shouting "MISTRESS MISTER WE HAVE GOTTEN A LETTER A TERRIBLE LETTER FROM THE POTTERS" as that one name was said eve one stoped the potters? what were they doing getting in touch with such a 'dark' family. Sirius being the Lord of Black as they handed the reigns over to him careful placed his wand on the letter to see any magic was in there once deemed clear he opened the seal and brought the parchment out and read out loud for the rest to hear.

Dear The Blacks
Your probably wondering why i am writing to you after such a long time.
You see We took Charles to a Inheritance test earlier today and what i found shocked me.
I wish to make a meeting with you and myself just me no one else.
Lord J. Potter

"they saw my name that explains the letter he knows." Hadrian said in a confused sort of voice. The Blacks Nodding slowly discussing when the meeting should be Hadrian quietly excused himself and went to his room they all noticed the sight tear coming down his cheek deciding to leave him for a while also knowing Draco would be over in about 10 minutes if they knew their Hadrian.As he got to his room he decided to send a letter to Draco he was always the brother Hadrian wished he had not the bloody brat he has.
Dragon
The potters Dray James took his beloved Boy who is yet to die to an inheritance test they saw my name.
what should i do
brother
As Hadrian sent the letter he sat in his bed staring at the wall after 10 minuets Draco came flying through the door little did they know the blacks were laughing because this was Hadrian to a T upset about the potters Draco upset about anything else either Daphne, Sirius, bella or he wouldn't come out until he write 10 piece of music with 2 that he would produce, they were slightly thankful it was Draco as they knew he wouldn't be in his room for long. As Draco came in he smiled dragged Hadrian of his bed opened the window so they could sit while looking out turned the radio on and got Hadrian's cigarettes out and the sat there both with a cigarette and they talked about the issue and how he would deal with it. As it got later in the night they're still there Hadrian apologised for him having to come over to deal with him which of course dray laughed at saying he was the one that came flying in here when he could of sent a letter they talked about Draco's Girl problems and Hogwarts deciding to mention it "Dragon i've been thinking"
"Oh merlin you thinking has the world ended is this good or bad Hades?"
"Ah ah ah very running you prat no it's good i think i was thinking about Hogwarts and i think i might join for the last year i mean why not i haven't took my NEWTS yet and Gary's been saying i should take a year off and then do a tour so why not i can spend more time with you guys and take my NEWTS"
"So wait all i had to go 6 years ago was to get your manager to say you need a year off so you can go to Hogwarts and then you would come SERIOUSLY!" Hadrian skating his head at his antics smiled looking at the time Draco said his goodbyes and left for home..
Over the next few days Hadrian and the blacks spent a lot of time with each other going out on trips and being a general family like before his music became popular. The few days after yule ans receiving many gifts as well as sending out gifts to his snakes and having a massive yule dinner like always. But Hadrian's favourite part if yule when he was home was the ball the pure bloods do and this year it was the blacks turn. The entire Manor was covered in expensive garlands with silver and green baubles and candles placed in the the ceiling was full of candles with spells to protect people from hot wax, there tree was about 18ft in the entrance hall being decorated in green and silver as well as many smaller trees around the Manor. As the family plus elves got to work the house was ready for the ball.
Once everyone arrived the ball was in full swing as many lords had expensive Dress robes with family crests and the Lady had rather expensive gowns the younger children wearing a white shirt tie and black trousers while the young girls wore flowly dresses making them feel like princesses. Although Hadrian couldn't believe it when the Green-grass family walk in Astoria (who he called as a younger sister) was wearing a silky green flowly dress that reached the floor with glittery accents while Daphne Merlin Hadrian was amazed with his queens outfit and general self she wore a white ball gown with floral patter and the waist down the halter was white looking like a corset her long blonde hair was curled down the back of her. As Hadrian reached the family he kissed the hand of the lady's while shaking the hand of Lord Green-grass in the proper pureblood way and led daphne away to dance. "you look stunning princess" Hadrian whispered in her ear making daphne blush a little.  as they danced for a while daphne told her she was going to find her father as he ask for a dance during this time just before the little ones were sent home Hadrian made sure to find the little girls and asked for a dance making them feel like princess forms story's there mothers had told them about, Of course Hadrian being himself didn't notice all the stares and adults smiling at him for dancing with the little ones as well making Daphne's heart melt. Hadrian of course danced with his aunts and Astoria out of tradition them also laughing all the way through its Hadrian's words. as the night was coming to a close and daphne and Hadrian had danced it all away. Sirius stood up on the stage and said "Lord Lady's Heirs and Respectful guests this was not planned but i would like to win a bet with Cyrus" making many laugh "may i call upon stage for your final dance Hadrian Black and Daphne Green-grass" Hadrian looked at Sirius slightly wishing to murder his godfather gave Daphne a small kiss on the forehead whispering the song the would do as the walked up to the stage, "i will kill you Siri what a git" muttering the last part irrupting many laughs knowing there comedy was rather funny. Daphne stood straight while Hadrian sat on a stool with his guitar and started strumming to "Ily" by surf mesa (the video at the top is the sort of idea i had for what daphne would sound like singing).
after finishing the song the crowd clapped while the snakes whooped making them both smile as Hadrian pulled her into a hug and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. After saying goodnight to the guest Hadrian managed to charm his way into getting daphne and the snakes to stay over the night which of course worked like always.
As he and daphne walked to his room to get changed then to meet the snakes in the living room near there bedrooms. Hadrian threw Daphne onto the bed making her squeal as he then walked over a kisses her...