-4-

i once again still don't own harry potter that belongs to another hope you enjoy please vote tho absolutely no pressure if there any mistakes please tell me xx

————————————
carrying straight on from last chapter there at black manor

Once sirius appeared at black manor harry is greeted with 7 faces staring at him in a little sickness from appertains with someone harry quickly recovers trying not to show any pain or wanted to potentially vomit i front of these people. "Hello?" everyone snaps out of there days if seing the boy presumed dead for 8 years well and alive harry greets them all in the end harry now has his own little family Aunty Bella and Cissy uncles Rod Luc and sirius then grandpa Orion and Nana Walburga and draco. Harry couldn't believe these people wanted to be his friends even family harry unable to hold back the tears forming in his green orbs smiled weekly and croaked out "T..Hank..youuu" before getting pulled into a warm and safe hug by his new family..
After a while of getting to know harry and his backstory of the orphanage they decided tomorrow they would officially adopt harry as a black both muggle and magic ways to make sure the potters nor albus can't get to him.
Harry had also explained that he didn't really want to go to Hogwarts and could do all the spells theory in their curriculum and wanted to become a singer as he enjoyed busking on the streets of London. The Blacks were more than happy about this as they didn't want there new little Black going anywhere near the Potters. They all agree as Harry would be Heir to Black and Potter legally they would train him pure blood style.
—————————————
few months later
harry's still 10 dracos 10

Harry had been having the best time he still couldn't believe he lived in a manor not a grubby prison as he liked to call wools harry managed to get everything out of his small room he wanted although decided to keep the open floor board with the note in for someone like him because he didn't want anyone to suffer like he had.
Harry was now trained pure blood and different types of family magic from his Nana and Aunts his Grandpa taught him politics while sirius was there for fun and to listen to his music along with draco although he did teach the boys how to become Animagus which they both had fun doing. Draco and Harry were practically brothers literally doing everything together and supporting each other harry sat for hours watching draco make potions and giving him tips from time to time while harry sat and played his guitar or writing songs.
Over time harry started to go out busking again with new music and covers bringing crowds and crowds and a lot of money every time. After a while Harry then started to play in wizarding areas like diagon Ally and Hogsmeade Harry always made sure he brought his trusty black
guitar with little stickers him and draco put on. Everyone loved him who watched and there was always a small article in the Daily Profit or even some little muggle magazines but no one knew his name all they knew about him was his good looks and piercing green orbs.
Harry's pure blood training went well and was now fully aware of magical politics and pure blood dinners party's table settings and how to treat women right although they made draco and harry treat each other like the other one was a girl for this part which they couldn't stop laughing at especially when harry may have or not wandlessly and non verbally made dracos hair longer Aunty bella Cissy and Nana cracked up laughing and there forth came the nickname Princess Dragon. Draco did not find the name amusing.
After a while came the first big Pure blood ball, hosted by the blacks and had more darker families there to stop people like the potters coming.Harry and Draco wearing matching suits although Dracos tie was dark green while harry's was black with fun gold patterns on it. Sirius had gotten him the tie after he adopted him feeling a massive smile across his face thinking about the day. Sirius and himself had gotten along amazingly with sirius knowledge of the guitar and piano harry learnt a lot as well as having the bond they had before when harry would harry nightmares he was always welcomed into his godfathers bedroom and would fall asleep on his chest while Sirius stoked his hair lovingly.
After nearly a year of having a new family Harry couldn't believe he was nearly 11 and had people to love him after his rather rubbish childhood of being told no one adopts older kids because they love less compared to baby's. Although something in harry mind still thought he was a freak from an orphanage with no real schooling behind him apart from what he taught himself like to read and write and very basic maths and of course the shop owners had taught him he considered himself lucky to have these people.
Just as the ball started harry was dragged to dracos friends harry made quick work to befriend them all by the end of the hour they were all talking and laughing just like normal children harry had many friends with a tan complexion plum lips brown sparkly orbs as well as light brown curly hair but tameable Theo Nott, another new friend was Blaise Zambini with a lanky build high cheek bone and dark skin. He also met that night Tracy Davis she had beach waved short hair with blue eyes pale skin with freckles dotted around her small face. The last person he met that evening was Daphne Greengrass she had long blonde hair with natural light highlights falling down her back with the most bluest eyes and long eyelashes she had a tan type of skin but looks like you've been on holiday type of complexion. Harry was over the moon with each new friend as well as them making a new friend in their little group after a while of talking a small house elf appeared telling the children it was time for dinner as they put their cold unemotional masks on and glided down the stairs to join the adults...