-14-

I don't own Harry Potter nor the Characters just a few OCs warning my be a lil cringe although this entire book is sorry!

after a month of Hadrian being at Hogwarts it wasn't as bad as he thought, sure there were the stares and the occasional article but no one had noticed his and daphnes relationship which was helpful. Dumbledoor had kept an eye on him throughout the month making sure he want up to something. The old man doesn't know he's watching a black and Dumbledoor only sees what Hadrian wants him to see...
During one weekend in the cold month of February Hadrian was wondering around the castle looking for new things or inspiration until he came to the 7th floor as he walked passed a door appeared. Opening this large decorated wooden door he was greeted with a grand piano, not being able to pass the opportunity he walked straight for the piano forgetting his pureblood mask as he happily stared taping the keys..
As Hadrian played Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars he gently touched the piano. In all the excitement of getting away to be himself he forgot to shut the door so people could hear the piano but having no idea where it coming from.

That day the potters were at Hogwarts after the meeting with dumbledoor they were allowed to wander the castle as the were walking through the 7th floor and they found a door open. Looking inside they saw a boy a vulnerable boy back to them looking a little like a mini James Potter from the back, they watched from the back watching the boy as you could hear him breaking down throughout the song as he finished the song the boy cracked his neck carefully and stood up to turn around the Potter were in trans with the boy not realising who he was. Hadrian turned around and saw his parents the people who left him the people that never loved him never listened he had 2 years of love until Charles was born and than he was replaced by a newer fatter version. Hiding all emotion "Lord and Lady Potter" nodding his head and quickly leaving what they both weren't ament to hear was "you left me" but they did and they were confused well lily was confused james looked at his son the one he left was now this hansom young successful boy who never grew up with them. Lily looked at her husband confused at the comment trying to rack her brain to why he said that "come on jamie let's go home" james nodding he didn't look at her just walked froward to go home.

For the next week Hadrian kept going to the room leaving the door open because Hogwarts needed some music as the walls were boring and it gave them life playing all instruments the room gave him sometimes even thought about telling the snakes but thought he best not he liked the time alone away from everyone. What Hadrian didn't know was it was now the favourite time between 5-6 at night when music would start all the portraits would sway along talking about it to the professors who wanted to know as well. There were a few guesses but Hadrian always denied it saying he was studying in his room. what Hadrian didn't know and trust me he always knew everything was Lily Potter about 500 miles away racking her brain to why the boy said that we left him why james kept saying sorry baby boy in his sleep every night and why the boy looked like james and the blacks family genes in him. one night Lily was fast asleep now her bed when she had a bizarre dream about her and james in their early 20s with a little boy black curly locks pale skin and bright green eyes they were playing on the floor with some toy balls until the little boy looked at her with his big green eyes and long eyelashes and said "Mama why don't you remember me?" Lily awoke from her sleep in sweat who was that? she kept repeating "It's a dream it's a dream" until sleep consumed her into a very unsettled sleep. Lily kept having this dream for the next few nights until she had enough and went down to find the family photo albums. Lily looked throughout all the photo albums until there was one last one left it was a leather brown book with a thick pile of dust on the title brushing it away "Our Harry" in fancy gold calligraphy with little stars dotted around clearly draw by a child. Lily looked at the book confused as she opened it she saw her james and a new born at what looked like st mungos the little child is wrapped up in a blanket while the her and james are looking down with love at the child. The next picture was of the baby with Sirius as he holds him up to reveal his beautiful green eyes... Green eyes.. The realisation hit her that was her baby the one who died on the night of the attack. looking through more and more noticing two pictures missing. What she didn't know was that one picture went with Hadrian the night he left and he carries it everywhere it's the one thing he always wanted his mother on one side father on another him in the middle with his birthday cake while they kiss his cheek that picture of them was with him throughout the orphanage and even now always dreaming of that one chance even though he has the blacks and they are his family and Bella as well as rodo act like his parents after he was 11 it was still 7 birthdays of receiving an orange and a pat on the head or even nothing a few times. The other you wonder well...

Lily broke down into tears after remembering he never died her son was the famous Hadrian Black the same boy who they both saw on the piano the same in that muttered "you left me" the same one who she left although lily left her son never checked up on him never realised he went could never been more proud of him. Picking up her favourite picture the day he was born left picture in hand to place it in her draw whenever she wanted she knew it would be there to remind her she left her son and he is better than he would have been if he lived here...

After a emotional day James returned home after work and locked himself in his office this was the routine now for a good 2 weeks, lily would sit outside sometimes her house elf would come and sit with her bringing them tea to sit and wait together hearing james sobbing from outside. Today lily refused to sit outside and listen to her husbands crying she walked into his office he looked up glossy brown eyes meeting lily's glossy green eyes james opened his arms and they sat together lily on his lap crying together "oh james what did we do to harry" james to busy trying to answer the question in his head the same one to be exact didn't even notice lily knowing nor did he care.
All he knew was if he ever was offered a time turner he would take it and never let the small toddler go...

not edited not going to lie x