Meeting and over the years with Izuku

There will be time skips in this, the last chapter and this is basically a back story and the first few months of Izuku and Hitoshi, like the last chapter, this will mainly be focusing on Izuku.

Aizawas POV

I finally had a day off today, Yama and I adopted a newborn baby boy almost a month ago, we named him Hitoshi Aizawa, we went out to the park today as Yama also had the day off. Luckily it's summer break so we don't have to go back to teaching for another month. As we are making our way back home from the park we noticed something on our porch. Yama and I looked at each other "Stay here, I'll check it out. If something happens just yell.." I told him and I start walking towards our porch as I get closer I started to hear noises. I stopped to look at what it was, it almost looked like a baby bassinet. I heard a whimper and my eyes widen "Holy shit. It's a baby" I whispered. I quickly made my way to the bassinet and sure enough there was a beautiful baby, I quickly picked him up and held him "Yama it's fine!" I said loudly but not even to scare the baby I was holding. Yama made his way to us and looked at me with wide eyes "is.. is that a.. baby?" I just nodded and quickly unlocked the door and picked up the bassinet that he came in. "Is Hitoshi sleeping?" I asked and he nodded his head "go lay him down in his crib, there's an envelope in here so I'll wait for you to come back before I open it... it's addressed to me.." I said calmly but concerned towards the end. A few minutes later he returned and took the sleeping baby out of my arms and smiled at him. I looked at the bassinet and seen a black dragon stuffed animal and the envelope, I grabbed it and opened it. Inside was a letter and a weird looking birth certificate? I quickly grabbed the letter and started to read it aloud.

" Hello Shota,
I am aware that you do not know who I am, but you know my husband. I am Inko Midoriya, the wife of Hisashi Midoriya the devil himself, and I am the sister of God. The baby that was on your porch is our son, Izuku Midoriya. When he was born he showed great power, the first power we noticed is fire, he was able to control it even at a few days old, the second power is what we assumed to be a shadow control, when he's scared or upset shadows tend to wrap around him in a protective way, they also calm him down sometimes, that's where that dragon stuffed animal came from. The shadows made it as a gift for him, along with that he has a wolf like creature and a dragon. There is a third but we aren't sure if it's a power or not, when he is really happy he will glow a pastel green. We believe he will gain more power as he gets older. Izuku isn't like a normal human, we ourselves are not sure how it's possible but his skin is very hard to break through, and if it does break he will not bleed like you and I, his "blood" is black lava, his temperature is much higher than ours. As normal humans are around 98.6° F his is around 198° F one of our demon doctors said that he may be able to control his temp when he gets older, it will not burn anyone who touches him though, he is more like a personal heater. We believe he is more demon like than Angel like myself. The other letter with this is the information of his birth. Shota, I ask that you change his last name to yours. My husband said you would be the best person to raise our son, there is currently a war going on between Hell and Heaven due to Izukus power. The bassinet he was sent in has $100,000 as a thank you and to help raise our son, you must cut the fabric on it and you will find the cash. There is also an extra outfit in there, if not Hisashi may have forgotten it. Thank you Shota for taking our son in. We hope the money will help for the care of our son!

Inko and Hisashi Midoriya"

My eyes widen, "Holy shit he's the son of Lucifer" I didn't realize I said it out loud until Yama yelled "Shota! Don't say that he's just a baby!" I snapped out of my shock. "Did you not listen when I read the letter?" I said looking at him with a 'are you serious' face. He starting laugh and said "I guess that means you need to go shopping. Glad we bought a bigger house" Yama said and all I could do was nod "I'll be back I guess" I took some of the cash and off I went to the store. (A/N:Yes I know this chapter is probably boring but it'll get better once Izuku and Hitoshi get older I'm sorry!)