I dont know what to call this...

WARNING: GORE, BLOOD, DEATH

Time skip a Month~

3rd POV
Over the last month the boys have been free of anything Angel related, they've been doing patrols and even got their pro hero licenses but still have to remain in school, even though all 6 of them tested out of UA with Flying colors and even Nezus tests for them. They still do packets that Nezu provides but it's a little different now, their packets are in different scenarios that deal with hero work. The ex league members have been doing amazing with turning their lives around, due to Tomura and Touyas age they are allowed to wear the uniforms the Six Sins wear Toga however she wears a uniform also like the Six Sins

 The ex league members have been doing amazing with turning their lives around, due to Tomura and Touyas age they are allowed to wear the uniforms the Six Sins wear Toga however she wears a uniform also like the Six Sins

Instead of the white, it'll be crimson red and the shoes are black. I'm sorry it's blurry 😭 that's was the only picture I could find

The trio does general studies along with hero work since they haven't been in school for who knows how long, Tomura and Dabi tested out of first and second year so they are working on third year work. Since Endeavor, Nezu and Aizawa are the only ones who know the truth about what the boys actually are and that it's not just villains who live in this world, vampires, werewolves, ghost, witches, demons, angels, anything you can think of, they share this world also. While the boys were in school, they keep their phones on them, they are on vibrate unless a pro hero calls and it's an emergency their ringers will go off.

Izuku POV

Dad was teaching the others while we were doing our work from Nezu, I finished the Hero work shortly before, while I was on the second to last question my phone went off "ENDEAVOR IS CALLING! ENDEAVOR IS CA- Fallen Devil speaking, how can I help you Endeavor?" I answered "IZUKU WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE FOUND A NEST OF VAMPIRES OR WHATEVER THESE THINGS ARE AND WE CANT GET THEM!" He yelled My group and I jumped out of our seats and ran out the door "Send me the location we will be there in less than 5 minutes." I ordered he agreed and hung the phone up. We quickly changed into our hero costumes and got the location, I created 6 machetes since we didn't have ours with us along with 6 guns with silver bullets. We teleported to the location that was sent to us and there were bodies and blood everywhere. We ran forward to we're we seen fire we found about 12 vampires, a few lower ranked heroes were on the ground some were bleeding while others had their throats ripped out. I kicked in the door and everyone looked at us. "Hello Blood Suckers" I greeted while walking towards them holding out machetes. "If it isn't the prince of hell, what do we owe the pleasure?" I'm guessing the leader greeted. "Ah yes, I sometimes forget I'm the prince and future king of that place, but to say it bluntly. You're dying today. I'd tell you to tell my father I said Hi but we both know you aren't going to hell. You're ass is going to Purgatory." I said with a nod a the end before anyone else could speak we teleported quickly while cutting their heads off as their blood covered all of us. Katashi was pissed with that one, he hates blood getting on him. It didn't take long for us to decapitate them. We went around the building searching for more I found one, she tried to attack me with her fangs showing but I quickly cut her head off. We made it to the heroes who were stunned at what they witnessed and were just standing there for the few that weren't were going and checking the ones who were injured. "How is everyone?" I asked the others looked down sadly "the one who we thought would survive did not. All 4 of them are dead sir" he answered. I nodded "I'm sorry for your loss." I said and they nodded "Do not Contact the police yet, we have checked the surrounding areas and the ones we found were killed off. We need to get rid of the vampires so they don't try to come back or anyone brings them back" I said sternly, by ground went and started piling their bodies. Once that was complete I used my fire sending it to the bodies so they can burn. "This would have been easier with Dabi or Tomura." I mumbled and my groups nodded. "Thank you Fallen Devil, sorry we had to get you out of school but thank you for saving us" Endeavor said as he went to shake my hand but pulled away since we are covered in blood. "It's not a problem Endeavor, thank you for calling us. These bastards have been causing a lot of problems around here." He nodded, and asked what they should do with the heroes who have fallen. "You can contact the police now, don't give them any details on what happened though, for the report just include you had to contact the Six Sins to come help you with them, the president will understand since she is aware of us." He seemed surprised but nodded. "Thank you again all of you, now get back to school!" We nodded the group latched onto me and we teleported to the locker room, well tried too but we got blasted away from in and into the classroom with the others.