Exam day!

3rd POV

"WAKE UP YOU INSOMNIAC DEMONS WE GOTTA GO TO UA YOU FUCKERS!!" Kuroo yelled at the top of his lungs while banging pots and pans together. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHAT" Izuku yelled back "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KUROO!!" Katashi yelled "GET UP FUCKERS WE GOTTA BE THERE IN 10 minutes!" Kuroo yelled again. Everyone jumped up and started getting ready, they all came down stairs and realized they were basically wearing the same outfit. Black skinny jeans, different band tees different color flannels and a SnapBack and all wearing black vans "well we sure know how dress alike" Hitoshi said tiredly. They all laughed. "Oh, sorry but we still have 25 minutes before we need to leave to get to UA" Kuroo said with a wide grin on his face. "Hey Kuroo?" Hikaru said "Yeah?" "Run." He looked confused until he seen Izukus eyes glowing red and shadows around him. "Oh shit" Kuroo teleported out of the house, going to UA within 5 seconds the rest of the group was there chasing Kuroo down the halls. Aizawa caught Kuroo in his capture scarf and glared at him "What the hell did you do?" Aizawa glared while asking him. After they explained what happened they heard laughing coming from the teachers lounge. Aizawa looked like he hadn't slept in 4 days and only had a single cup of coffee so far Aizawa shook his head while pinching the bridge of his nose "I don't get paid enough for this" he mumbled "Well... you don't get paid to be a dad, Dad" Izuku said Hitoshi snorted "Fine if that how you want to act, you'll be taking my spot on watching over a group for the exams for 2 hours" Aizawa said with a smirk. "What the hell!?" Izuku protested "I'm serious. Better be prepared or I'll have Nezu give you triple assignments" Aizawa replied back. Izukus face paled "You know what it doesn't sound that bad at all now that you mention it" Izuku said and his group along with the teachers who were listening started laughing at Izukus response "Damn it. I forgot my bag at the house" Izuku groaned and disappeared 5 seconds later he popped back with his book bag in hand along with everyone else's "Thanks Zu/Zuku/ZuZu" the group yelled at the same time "No problem... but what exactly are we doing here?" Izuku asked as they all walked into the room with the teachers and sitting down in their corner that's filled with beanie bags and video games.

Izukus POV

After a little bit Nezu comes in saying the exams will start shorty, I nod my head while continue playing the game, after that round it was time to meet the students, my future classmates, I take the group that is supposed to be assigned to Dad before I could leave I got stopped by Snipe "This group is for eraser to take not you" I sighed "Yeah I know, Dad told me I had to cover him with it as a punishment for my dumb ass friends.... either I watch this group or Nezu gives me 3X more of my regular amount of homework" I say and shiver at the end, I noticed he did as well "Ignore what I said then, good luck." He said walking away quickly. I shook my head "Alright guys follow me" I said to the group, we made it to the room and they all got seated. I started handing out the exam putting them face down on their desks "Goodmorning everyone, once all the exams are put down you will have 2 hours to complete them, when finished just flip the exam over. I'll call time, then we will head to the auditorium for Present Mic to explain the psychical exam." Everyone agreed. After passing out the last exam I set a timer on my phone "you can begin" I pressed start along with using my power to block their phones. Now I have 2 hours to kill and I can't even take a nap. So I start to draw

 So I start to draw