A visit from the president

3rd POV

Izuku and Katsuki woke up and did their morning routine even though Izuku had to carry him and take care of him but he didn't mind. Izuku was able to heal him enough he could walk with a slight limp since they had school today. They got ready and they all drove to school hoping to have a normal day today. As they arrived they got the usual stares but carried on to the classroom. They had the usual papers on their desk and Katsuki was sitting on Izuku's lap half asleep as Izuku started looking at his paperwork in front of him. As the class started coming in Katsuki fell asleep on Izuku. All Izuku had was homework for now, so he started with math. Aizawa had came in and told Izuku to wake Katsuki up. Izuku did as he was told and Katsuki went back to his seat ignoring everyone. "You can come in now." Aizawa said and everyone was confused. The door opened and the Six immediately stood up and bowed. "Please rise" "Yes Madam President" they all repeated and stood straight as the rest of the class just stared in shock.

"I want to thank you boys for what you did yesterday. Even though we had lost some good men it could have been worse, but you responded to the call immediately and proceeded with the correct calls. Izuku, Or Fallen Devil, you did an amazing job leading your team to success. With matters like these, all heroes will have a pager that will immediately call your phone with a location for cases like these. Please report to these calls like you did yesterday's. Thank you, Six Sins, for being the heroes we need." Madam bowed towards the boys who were left surprised. "You're welcome Madam President. Thank you for letting us do this." Izuku said, the madam nodded and took her leave leaving a stunned class and 6 happy boys.