Second Day W/ Drama

IZUKUS POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, I get up and take a quick shower and put my uniform on grabbing my phone, wallet, keys, jacket and book bag I walked down stairs and noticed I'm the only one up. I start making breakfast and half way through all these little demons come down stairs. I look at the weather and it's perfect outside "Weather is nice all day guys wanna take the bikes?" I ask and they all immediately agree "Don't forget we're picking Kat up today" I say and they all look at me weird "The boom boom boy" and they all nod and smirk "So you guys must have hit it off right away huh?" Kuroo asks and I nod "Well I also feel bad... we had to detour and ended up in the town called War Zone... some dumbasses tried to fight me for my bike and I didn't feel like dealing with it so I turned into my demon form and Akela came out and they damn near pissed themselves" I told them while laughing at the end which caused them to laugh "I see, but did you guys hit it off?" Kuroo asks again "Yeah actually. He's pretty chill for always being pissed off but my dumb ass forgot to get his number so I hope he's awake" I said shaking my head "You dumb ass" Toshi says "Damn, I'm gonna lose my cuddle buddy to an angry Pomeranian now" Haroto said sadly "Aww it's okay, I'll still be your cuddle buddy" I say smiling "Better be or I'll fight him" Roto says smirking "Geez possessive much?" Katashi asks while laughing "Yeah you act like you guys are dating" Hikaru says and we all start laughing "We're like family dude, that would be like... incest" Haroto says "Alright let's go" I say grabbing my stuff.

We all get on our bikes and they follow me as I make it back to Kats house, surprisingly I still remember how to get there for only being here once we pulled into his drive way I got off the bike taking my helmet off and I make my way up to the door before I could even knock a lady who looks exactly like Kat opens the door "Can I help you?" She asks "I was here to pick up Kat... suki for school today Ma'am" I said kindly with a small smile "So you must be Izuku?" She asks and I blush "Yes ma'am" "Don't call me that call me Mitsuki I'm not that old" she says and I giggle "Okay Mitsuki, wait... how's you know my name?" I asked with my head titled to the side a little her eyes widen "OH MY GOSH YOU ARE ADORABLE!!" She yelled while grabbing my cheeks. I could hear my group laughing "Katsuki is still getting ready but would you like to come in?" She asked me finally letting go of my cheek "Sure" I said with a smile. We walked in, she told me to keep my shoes on and she led me to the living room "I just made some tea would you like some while you wait?" She asked "Yes please" I said kindly a few moments later she came back with two cups of tea "I didn't realize you had others with you, sorry about that" she said handing me a cup of tea "Thank you, and yeah I think their enjoying themselves out there while making fun of me" I say laughing a little. She laughed and we started talking for a little bit she asked about the group and I told her about it, I told her how we go on missions with pro heroes and she was amazed "Well I'm glad Katsuki made friends with you, hopefully one day you'll grow into more because you guys are cute together" she said smirking and I blushed so hard it could put my eyes to shame. "We just met yesterday though" I said trying not to being a flustered mess. She laughed "it's okay, I don't know what you guys did yesterday but I wanted to thank you for whatever it was, he called me mom and he hasn't done that in years, along with smile and he even stuttered. We thought hell froze over" she said and I started laughing "Well I know for sure hell didn't freeze over, but I'm glad he was happy. He was like that the whole time yesterday. Especially when I asked if he wanted to ride on my bike. For a second I thought I seen stars in his eyes" I said giggling "Well thank you Izuku" she said sweetly and I smiled "You're welcome... it's been a while should he be done?" I asked looking at my watch seeing I've been here for 15 minutes already "I apologize for what I'm about to do" she said while getting up I looked at her confused "OI BRAT YOURE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" She yelled "FUCK OFF IM WAITING FOR MY RIDE!" "IM ALREADY HERE KAT!" I yelled back and I heard a thud and him running down the stairs "you could have told me that" he said I shook my head "I've been here for 15 minutes already" I told him and he widen his eyes "Oh sorry, I didn't hear you" he said and his mom looked like she was about to pass out "TELL ME YOUR WAYS IZUKU!" She said looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and titled my head "huh?" "Nevermind her let's go, is everyone else outside?" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me away "Yes, Thank you for the tea Mitsuki it was nice meeting you!" I yelled as I was being pulled out the door "I was going to text you but I realized I didn't get your number yesterday" I said and he stopped and turned around "give me your phone" he said while handing me his I unlocked it and gave it to him and we put each others numbers in "Alright let's go glad we got here early" I said. With that we put our helmets on after dealing with the comments from the group and headed to school.