Izukus Assignments

Apologizes for any spelling errors but I finally was able to finish this chapter! So this book will no longer be on hold❤️❤️
Izukus POV

As we got home I kissed Kat bye and headed to my room to start my assignments. I'm excited to do work for other pros outside of Japan. I start looking through them and one catches my eye, It's an envelope addressed to me. It's from a hero school in Germany, i grabbed the envelope and open it.

"Dear Fallen Devil,

I am a principal here at High Heroic Acadamy in Germany, I have a couple students here who have similar quirks as you and your group, they are the top of their class. Lately they have been dropping in not only acedemics, but their quirk training also. They seem to believe that due to them being the strongest in the school they don't need to to keep up with school work and such. I understand that you and your group are very busy but I was wondering if you would be able to come here with a full form and board and help these students. We ask that your group comes in and act like you guys are villains and attack them, they have been getting weaker but won't admit it. After the attack we will state that your group is here too train them. Prove to them they are not the strongest in the world, the school yes, but the world, absolutely not. I have seen that you have fought and won against the number one, two, and three heroes in Japan. I have already contacted Principal Nezu about this and he said he would allow you a week off, if you and your group are interested in taking this assignment on please contact myself at the number or email below.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Principal Vector

Number: XXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXX "

Well that seems fun, i'd love to be to kick their asses. I will need to talk to my group about this, I will contact him in the morning as it's already 9:28 PM in Germany currently (A/N: no idea how far of a time gap Germany and Japan are 🤷‍♀️ I'm just going with it) I put the letter aside and being working on my other assignments. After about 5 hours I finally finished and went to go see what Kat and the others were doing.

I went to the gaming room and found all of them "group meeting in living room, Kat your welcome to come also" I said and walked out to the living room. After a few minutes they all finally made it in. "What's up boss?" Kuroo said and I looked at him and shook my head "Sit down" I said plainly and they looked at me weird but sat down Kat sitting next to me. "Alright, I received a letter from the principal at High Heroics Academy in Germany. Apparently there are a few students who are the strongest in the school. They're slacking on their academics and training due to them thinking they are better than everyone else. The principal asked me to talk to you guys and see if you would like to spend a week at the school and train them. Long story short if you agree we get to beat the ever loving shit out of these students until they realize they may be the strongest in the school but not in the world." I said with a smirk at the end and my group got excited "FUCK YEAH LETS GO!" They all yelled at once. "Not yet, I have to call the principal in the morning and talk with him along with Nezu. Our first day we will contact the principal and he will alert the teachers before hand on what is happening. We will be going in and acting like this is a villain attack and we are the villains. We aim for those students only, if other students get in our way go easy on them and quickly remove them out of the way. They think they're their bad ass. We will show them bad ass" I explained and they nodded with smirks on their face while Kat looked horrified "You okay Kat?" I asked "those poor students" he mumbled we all started laughing "I'll call the principal in the morning and plan everything then I will let you guys know on all the details" I said and they all nodded. I dismissed the meeting and they all left to the game room but Kat stayed with me "Wanna go to my room and watch a movie?" I asked and he smiled and stood up "Of course, I miss you" he said mumbling the last part while blushing. I giggled and hugged him "I miss you too" I whispered. With that Kat and I went to my room and cuddled watching movies for the night.