First day!

3rd POV

Over the past 3 months the Six Sins have done a few missions with heroes, they've been training and working on group attacks. They studied extra work, and of course they had their fun around town they'd go to the skatepark, arcades, movies, they'd even go to parties in a different city and gotten into a couple fights. The boys hung out with Dadzawa and PapaMic along with Endeavor. They got to meet Hawks and he took a liking to the boys quickly, they would go and fly around at night, one would carry Hitoshi with them since he didn't have wings. They also ate a lot of chicken nuggets when hanging out with Hawks. The boys got to train with other heroes other than Endeavor, Aizawa, and Hawks. They trained with Gang Orca, Best Jeanist, Kamuni Woods, Mirko and others. As they were training with Endeavor and going on patrol they were caught in a fight with a couple villains from "League Of Villains" or L.O.V. Dabi tried to block them off with his fire but The boys walked right through it uninjured. That's how they found out Hitoshi is immortal, it didn't effect him at all. Toga was obsessing over Izuku wanting his blood, Izuku smirked and told her she can have it but she has to bite his arm.... Toga is currently in the hospital with 3rd degree burns in her mouth. Dabi ended up getting away while everyone was focused on Toga.

During the second month All Might asked if the boys would come to his Agency to talk. When the boys arrived All Might called them into his office. All Might apologized for how rude he was and told them that was wrong about them, they would make great heroes and protect not only Japan but the world one day. The boys were happy to hear that and hung out with All Might the rest of the day and they started to become close. All Might was happy that the boys forgave him and understood his doubts.

After that Izuku and Hitoshi decided to get make overs, they got their hair cut (the pictures in the second "chapter") Aizawa and Nezu approved of the boys getting tattoos even though Izuku had a lot already. The boys decided on a group tattoo but Izukus would be different due to him being the leader. (Tattoos are in previous chapter). The boys were proud of themselves with everything they've done. And with only a week before school starting they decided to just hang out around their house, catch up on studying and going over things, playing video games, watching movies, and training. Nezu dropped off their uniforms to Aizawa. When they seen what they were to wear not only were the boys surprised but so was Aizawa and Mic. The boys had stars in their eyes when they seen their jackets they sent them to the group chat of their favorite pro heroes. They congratulated them and said they can wear them when they do patrols and such with their hero costumes due to them being pretty simple to say the least. Due to their powers they didn't want to keep spending money on new costumes so they wore skinny jeans, black t shirts and flannels, each were different colors and they were all fire proof and were suited to their powers. The only one who had a problem with the clothes was Haroto when he would transform into a dragon his clothes would rip off and leave him naked. Power loader made the same outfit he would wear but when he would transform out of his dragon form his clothes would stay on him.