|Nothing without you|  

Under the pitter patter of rain when I was broken was the first time I saw you that's when my everything changed together with you.

Jeon Jeongguk a prodigy of his generation who raised his own empire from scratch,who has everything at the palm of his hand,business tycoon known for his intelligence and looks people line up just to get a glimpse of him,women at his disposal.But he a man of his morals never forgets to appreciate the man who gave him his everything.

Who is his everything.

"Honey" He mutters so softly close to his lovers ears who's sleeping soundly lips pouted cutely.Jeongguk couldn't contain himself from kissing those petal like lips.

"Wake up my love" He caresses his lover's bread cheeks squeezing time to time just to feel their softness.

"Nou~ please a little more ggukie I'm tired" His sweetheart whines and cuddles closer to his neck mumbling who knows what.

He couldn't help but chuckle he feelt content so so warm and giddy.This was the life he always wanted,a modest life,a lover who loves him and regards him as the moon in the sky.

"Alright sweetheart ten more minutes"

His lover giggles and hugs him tighter.

"Ggukie kiss me more please" He did ask for a bit more to sleep but it was obvious his lover was wide awake now.

"Oh?does my tae-hyungie want kisses?" He teases him by getting closer but retracting after without fulfilling his lovers desires.

His lover didn't like the stunt he pulled.So taehyung grabbed him by the neck and smashed their lips together.The sweet morning turning into a morning made of intimacy.The kiss was so addicting or was it just them being addicted to each other?

Taehyung kissed softly as if savoring the feels of his lover's lips on his then bit down harshly.

Jeongguk groaned at the aggressive act getting worked up by the roughness.It was something he thoroughly enjoyed along with the sweetness.

Taehyung was the sweetest treat for him.He couldn't ever get enough.

Ah he was truly addicted.

They pant together,eye's closed breath mingling with each other's.Taehyung leans his forehead on jeongguk's touching up to his lover's jaw.

"Tell me why I love you so much Jeon Jeongguk"He opens his crystal blue eyes gazing at jungkook with such a fond expression.

"Because I am irresistible of course" Jeongguk gives him a smug smile.

"...."

Taehyung's smile drops and expression blanks.

"You just had to ruin the mood for me" He pushes him away and strides towards the bathroom.

"??"

"Baby?babe??sweetheart,my love,my moon I'm still hard don't leave me~~" Jeongguk fake cries and runs after his annoyed husband.

"Jeon taetae?tiger cub open the door I gotta take a doodoo?"

"What the heck doodoo?what are you 5 jeongguk?" Taehyung opens the door while brushing his teeth let's jeongguk in who kisses his cheek and takes off to do his business.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I don't even remember whn I wrote this I-

Well this was originally supposed to be a smut chp but I turned it into a fluffy one instead guess the smexy time gotta wait.But anyways hope u guys enjoyed this soft chp with taekook being domestic.

Leave a comment if u liked it

Love y'all my hunnybees~❤

-Yuki