|Abandoned|

"Hime-sama please push" The midwife says in concern her subordinates doing what they can to ensure the survival of the princess and her child.

A pale fragile body lays on the bed almost out of energy yet giving her best to save her child.

"Please stay strong Hime-sama you are almost there"

She pushes with the last bit of her energy screaming in utter pain sweat dripping down her forehead her back soaked in sweat.

After the tedious process going on for hours a little whimper finally blesses their ears.

A smile graces every servants face,the midwife smiles ear to ear holding the baby in her arms until-

The princess cries in relief finally oh finally.

After cleaning the baby the midwife passes it to the exhausted mother.

She gently holds her baby close to her chest with shaking hands.She's tired, she's exhausted but her face shows nothing but pure joy,relief and happiness which goes away soon.

"It's a boy Hime-sama"

Fear overtook joy,happiness turned into pain.She cried out in sorrow holding her baby like a lifeline.

"No not my baby" Tears streamed down her pale cheeks.

Every face in the room was looking down the previous joyous moment now gone.Overtaken by a mother's sorrow and pain for the baby which she'll have to let go.

"Please please not my baby- he's just a child an innocent soul,oh god please save my baby" Gentle plea's left her mouth begging any deity to show some form of mercy.

"Hime-sama we have to-"

"NO!you can't do this please he's my child my flesh and blood.I can't do this to him I can't be this cruel"

"You know he'll die he can't live his father will kill him"

The mother broke down even more after hearing that.She kept crying and kissing her child's forehead hysterically.She kept showering him with affection and love for the flitting moment they had together.Knowing that she'll never see her child again tore her heart.

Relentless apologies left her lips but she was powerless,helpless in front of her husband all she could do was cry and bury the pain the sorrow deep within her heart.

After trying for hours the midwife took the baby from from his mother.Two servants rushed to comfort and support her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The princess's midwife left with the baby in her arms towards one of her helpers a young woman named 'Hana' with soft fitures.

She passed the little newborn to the woman with a dark expression.

"Kill it"

Hana looked at her with wide eyes.

The midwife shakes her head looks at the baby with an unreadable expression she closes her eyes.Before she can change her decision she turns around.

"That's what happens to half breeds more so if it's a boy"

Hana holds the baby she couldn't believe what she was about to do.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

She runs faster than she ever had each breath piercing her lungs.

She runs towards the forest she knows she shouldn't but she does.

They're not bad I know they're not.

Hana looks at the peacefully sleeping baby in layers of clothes.A sad smile on her lips.

She sits on her knees in the middle of the forest and holds the baby close for one last time.

"Forgive me for I can't keep you.Forgive this cruel world.But please live and remember that your mother loves you"

She gives a chaste kiss on his forehead and sets him down on the basket which she made herself.

She folds her hands in prayer.

"Kami-sama save this innocent being"

Then she runs back to the palace leaving the new soul behind.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"What was it?" The emperor asks the servant kneeling before him,head resting against his fist his body seated on the grand throne.

"It was a boy my lord" Comes the curt reply from the kneeling servant.

"And?" The emperor raises one of his fine brow awaiting for an answer.

"And it was disposed of my lord"

The emperor's features turns into a satisfied smile.

"Is tha so-" He gets lost in thoughts for a split moment then abruptly stands up.

"You are dismissed"

The king walks to the chamber of his wife from many.A wretch daring to give birth to a boy.

Nobody challenges his territory,his throne.Not even his blood.

He enters the room and asks a servant.

"How is she?"

"Not good my lord Hime-sama is still in shock"

He mentally scoffs but what can he do he has to play the role of a loving husband.His love equally distributed.

Plastering a fake smile on his face he walks towards his wife.Embracing her in his arms he whispers.

"My love why do you look so agrieved"

The princess breaks into hysteric tears.She cries her pain in her husband's arms.

"H-Husband...our child-" She hiccups but gets interrupted by her husband.

"Shh...love I know but you have to understand how this world works.Rules are rules" His voice is saccharine but his eyes are dark as if daring her to defy him.

She hesitantly nods still tired and weak from giving birth.Giving birth to a child she could never see grow up.A child she doesn't know if he would live to see the next sunrise.Those thoughts haunts her and claws at her chest.

"I understand my lord I-I just-"

"Hush love,don't be so down it doesn't suit your pretty face" He caresses her soft cheeks.

"We can try again okay?"

He spends some tome cajoling her with his words.Then leaves.

The princess watches the door shut closed with loathe filled eyes.

"Monster"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
It could turn into mini series or just one-shots depends on what my mind comes up with 🥴🥴

Hime-sama means princess and kami-sama means God/Deity just to clarify.Why I used Japanese honorifics idk🥴🥴Bear with me please.

Leave a comment to motivate me darlings.

Tell me what you think about this plot.Don't worry this will have a proper ending.😉

And last but not the least the cover photo is done by Cherries_TaeTae

She's such a cutie ♥️♥️

Love y'all hunnybees~

-Yuki