|Exotic Lovers|◖2◗   

Two bodies entangle themselves in the most intimate way while the rain drops chatter on the window.Slowly dripping down creating their own pathway.

Soft pants leave their mouths when they bask in each others warmth.

Jeongguk kisses his beloved's forehead with utter love and desperation.He didn't want this moment to end he wanted to spend the rest of his life tangled in his lovers arms.He wanted to hear his cold immortal heart beating when they were together.

"Darling"

He looks at taehyung beneath him who called him with the endearment he was dying to hear from his lips for over 50 years.His heart aches from the familiar feeling of undying love.He loved his mate so much it hurt just as painfully.

"Darling I'm here won't you look at me?" Taehyung caresses his precious with gentle nimble hands.Tilting his chin to meet his eyes.

"Why so glum my precious?"Taehyung leaves a chaste lingering kiss on his lips while they're still connected loving each other so very softly.Nobody would expect such gentleness from two terrifying beasts.But they didn't need others to understand they were more than enough for each other.

"I- I just remembered the day when I failed you so miserably.When I failed to protect you from being sealed away." Rage filled every vein of jeongguk's body when he remembered that fateful night when his lover was forced to face their enemies alone.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"M-My lord...the Zhao clan t-they betrayed us"

"They conspired with the h-hunters and gave away the secret manuscripts to them--- my lord they're coming to k-kill the vampires"

Taehyung looked up from the reports he was reading at his right hand man a fine warrior and a spy. Ming-hui was badly wounded and bleeding from his abdomen. The wounds were inflicted by anti-vampire weapons or else a vampire would've healed by now.

Taehyung grits his teeth at the pitiful sight of his subordinate feeling the anger pulsing through him.

"ZHENG-YI" He shouts and a figure immediately appears in front of him.

"Give ming-hui the treatment he requires I don't want a single scratch remaining on his body"

"Yes my lord" Zheng-yi bows walking towards ming-hui helping him standing properly by wrapping his arm on his shoulder.

"And see to it that not a single person from Zhao clan remains standing I want them all turned into nothing but a pile of dust" Taehyung oreders with burning Phoenix eyes.

Zheng-yi nods silently in conformation.

When the screams and pleas of mercy from the Zhao filled the silence of night nobody said a word about it.

Taehyung softly pets the pale cheeks of his precious who was resting on the bed unmoving looking so beautifully peaceful.

"I will protect you darling no matter what. Even if I have to sacrifice myself for it."

A soft kiss lingers on jeongguk's forehead in his unconsciousness he wanted to reach out and stop his beloved from the madness he was hellbent on committing.He wanted to fight alongside his lover but he couldn't.He was wounded so badly he couldn't even move his body.He was ambushed by hunters in close range he was completely overpowered getting attacked by all sides betrayed by his own people.He only survived through sheer luck and the blood of his mate helped him heal the injuries scattered throughout his body.

"Zheng-yi no matter what happens I want you to protect jeongguk with everything you have.Prove your strength and loyalty to me"

Zheng-yi bowed and gazed at him with determined eyes "Yes,my lord"

In two days the Kim mansion was evacuated.The once cold but lively mansion was empty void of life. Taehyung made all his followers scatter and plant themselves across the country,he sent his beloved to the one he trusted the most to be protected.

In two days their home was attacked the whole hunters community against one ancient pureblood and his best warriors by his side ready to give up their lives for their lord.

The massacre began bodies falling to the ground on by one the majority being the hunters.Taehyung was drenched in his enemy's blood bleeding and panting but his crimson eyes still shone fiercely.

The hunters they had the audacity to point their weapons at him.If his once childhood friend didn't have the false belief that humans and vampires could co-exist together the day wouldn't have come to this where human's greed for power got the best of them.If his friend hadn't sacrificed herself for the love she held for humans hunters wouldn't have been born neither the anti-vampire weapons.

They wanted to use his blood to create even stronger weapon that could kill pureblood vampires.But they were unbelievably delusional to think,them mere humans with anti-vampire weapons could actually take on an ancient pureblood.No matter how hard they trained their bodies the hunter's title wouldn't change their mortality.

He will slaughter every single one of them so that his lover never gets hurt again.He'll kill every one of them so that his future generation can live in peace.Hunters shouldn't have existed in the first place.One mistake from his childhood companion ruined everything he had built he will be the one to correct her mistake.

He unleashed his sealed powers raising hell on earth that day.

More than half of the hunter's kin were massacred that day getting them close to extinction.Some of them fled that day but taehyung had to pay for the mass power he let out.His body was badly damaged and he was forced to be sealed by the elders in vampire society.

He remained in deep slumber for half a century but his bond with his mate ached.He felt all the emotions of his lover,suffering and pain through the bond.

He vowed when he wakes up he won't leave them unpunished.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Jeongguk nestles his face on the crook of taehyung's neck inhaling the calming scent of roses.

"I'm here now darling right here with you.I'm sorry for the pain you had to go through, I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone but I'm right here beside you now.I'm not leaving you,never again" Taehyung says those words with firmness, hidden promises pouring out of them.

Those words finally calm his paranoid mind.The fear of loosing his beloved again gnaws at his heart.But for the time being he shuts those thoughts out.

He kisses those petal lips he so achingly yearned for gently,lovingly.He softly thrusts inside taehyung loving the small mewls his beloved lets out.Finally being able to love his mate after years of waiting.The immense love he had for taehyung never dimmed not even a tad bit.He loves his beloved and worships his mates body throughout the night.Drowning a sea of pleasure.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I wanna end it here but if you want a part 3 do lemme know.

I wrote this plot like 3 hours ago on a whim so it might not be my best writing but I still hope you guys enjoyed it.

Do lemme know which was your favorite part by commenting and leave a vote.

Love y'all hunnybees~♥

-Yuki