|Exotic lovers|

!Warning¡
Death
Gore
Other ships-one sided

Even when the snow falls I still yearn for your cold love.

Soft clicks of the keyboard echoes through the empty room.The figure sitting on the desk chair ticks on the exam papers in a false state of calmness.

He's tired,he's been tired for a long time now.A soft exhale leaves his pinkish lips raven ringlets fall upon his exposed forehead.His thoughts swirl to the darkest pit of his mind in the silence of the room.

A hesitant knock brings him back from his not so healthy thoughts.

He mumbles a soft "Come in" voice smooth as silk no hint of the tiredness from the night before.He straightens himself to not show any form of exhaustion in his features.

The other person on the door slowly enters inside.Park Jimin his colleague in the university he works as a professor.The guy is sweet there's always a smile on his handsome face.Today is no different a smile adorns his lips when he greets jeongguk.He walks towards his desk sharp eyes follow his movements with the gaze being unnoticed by the other.

"Jeongguk"Jimin puts the hot coffe in front of the stacks of paper "I brought coffee you've been working for hours thought it'll ease you up a bit" Jimin is still smiling at him eyes turning into crescents.

Jeongguk chuckles showing his appreciation "Thank you jimin-ssi that's very kind of you"

"Come on jeongguk how many times have I told you not to be so formal with me"He giggles body leaning closer to the desk

The smile never leaves his lips but his dark eyes pierce through his soul "Of course jimin-ssi"

Jimin's posture falters a bit sensing the dismissal he leaves the room after waving a goodbye at jeongguk with a tight smile.

The dark piercing gaze doesn't leave the door until he stands up and takes the coffe cup with him he walks towards the trashcan to slowly pour the black liquid in the trashbin.

Isn't it fun to tease these hopeful minds.

A glass of whiskey in hand he stares at a distance,small droplets of water gather at the edge of the glass from the ice cubes swimming in the translucent liquid.He sips some absentmindedly he doesn't remember the last time he had a proper meal.But it doesn't bother him he's been going on like this for a while now trying his best to keep himself steady.

He relaxes his muscles with inclosed eyes when a hand presses against his shoulder.Anger flares through his head from the touch the need to wrench the offending limb away from him grows and grows but he controls himself by biting the inside of his cheek.

"Well hello there" A petite brunette with a small waist and pretty eyes greets him.Her fierce red lips give her a sultry look the bar lights slowly reflect her exposed shoulder and neck.

His gaze doesn't leave her neck.While she mistakens that gaze for pure interest.She gets the confidence to sit beside him when the dark gaze doesn't leave her.

"I'm Lalisa.Lalisa manoban" She smiles at him voice tempting and saccharine anyone will feel lucky to be approached by such a gorgeous woman.

Well jeongguk he smiles at her softly.Eyes warm posture relaxed his presence exerts warmth towards her.She's dazed by the handsome face of the male in front of him she has never seen someone so unworldly beautiful.

His pale skin warm eyes and sharp jaw with a set of light pink lips everything about him is just so dazzling.She blushes when their eyes meet.

"Jeongguk"