|Double the fun|◖M◗  

!Warning¡
Extreme mature content ahead
Be responsible for yourself

Jeon Jeongguk the basketball team captain who's been smitten over the school's innocent boy Kim Taehyung finally finds the guts to ask him out.

And being the hidden romantic he is asked the boy out after winning the winter cup.In the stadium full of hundreds of people who cheered with screams and applause for the young couple after Taehyung accepted his proposal with teary eyes.

(A/N:Just imagine the embarrassment if taehyung had rejected him💀)

After that grand display by jeongguk both boys became the hot news of their Uni became the power couple everyone envied and admired.

They were so tooth rottingly sweet and lovey-dovey that everyone was forced to eat the 'dog food' they scattered.

Just like right now.

"Ggukie stop I don't wanna eat more I'll become fat" the beautiful blonde boy named Kim Taehyung pouts.

"Just finish this sandwich baby and I won't give you more" Jeongguk urges him to eat more because he thinks his precious baby isn't eating enough.That's why every morning he makes snacks and light food for his sweetheart.

Jimin scoffs at the side rolling his eyes at the two youngest being sickly sweet.

"You guys are so disgusting it makes my stomach hurt"

While he cuddles closer to namjoon's chest who just chuckles and pecks the short boys forehead.

Jeongguk just gives him a middle finger while jimin screams a 'rood' at him.

"You'll be coming to my house this evening right ggukie?"Taehyung gives him those adorable puppy eyed look his hazel eyes shining with excitement and something else hidden beneath those perfect orbs.

Whose jeongguk the international whipped boy to deny his darling boyfriend.

"Of course I'll be there by 8 my love" He kisses the top of taehyung's blonde locks who giggles at the attention he's recieving.

After the classes end jeongguk texts his boyfriend that he won't be able to drop him off as he has extra practice hours.

Taehyung tells him it's perfectly fine they'll be seeing each other in the evening after all.

Taehyung treads through the side walk excited to reach home as soon as he sees the ever familiar silhouette of his house he breaks into a sprint.

"HYUNGIE!!" Taehyung throws himself at his older brother who's been away for 8 months.

A deep chuckle resonates from the sprawled body on the couch.

"How's my baby been?did he miss me?"

Taehyung nuzzles his brothers neck inhaling the sweet calming scent which relaxes his body lulling him to a sleepy haze.

"I missed hyungie so so much~ don't ever leave me again taetae can't live without you" Taehyung showers his brothers face with kisses.His brother laughs softly at the ticklish feeling patting his waist.

"I promise I won't ever leave taetae" His brother kisses his forehead.After minutes of cuddling basking in warm familiarity his brother finally asks.