Fifty one (5)

After a really long almost sleepless night. George woke up to really loud talking outside. He got up brubbing his eyes to look out the window to see who was disterbing his sleep.

One of wilburs guards "You may not search the property without the kings permission. You are going to have to wait for approval, please stand back from the gates." George relised  the people who were trying to get in were Guards from his kingdom along with his mother!

"We got news from a citizen who claims prince George is here, so we need to search the property immidietly" The guards then started pushing the gates in attempt to get in. Wilbur hearing the disturbance outside came to the gates with Niki by his side.

"Whats happening here?" questioned Wilbur relising it guards from Georges kindom. From the back emerged the Queen (Georges mother) 

"You guards are refusing to let us in and search the property after i was informed my son prince George is here"

"I see... well you may enter and do what ever you need to but gives us a moment to let everyone know" Wilbur then eyed Niki to go let everyone know that the castle is getting searched.

"I dont see why you need to tell anyone, are you trying to hide something?"

"No Mrs, its just early morning and some of our guests might not be dressed yet." Wilbur tried to look as professional as he could.

"Dont call me Mrs, refer to me as your Queen please."

"You are not my Queen as i am a King myself and allready have a Queen, my wife Niki." The Queen seemed offended by this but didnt say anything about it. "so will you let us in or not?"

"Guards open the gates" Wilbur spoke in a loud tone.

____________________________

Niki ran up to Georges room as fast as possible bursting the door open. George looked away from the window and at Niki.

"Come on george we have to hide you quick!" George sprinted out the room with Niki pulling him by the hand. Both ran up to the top of one of the guards towers "You can hide here, they wont check the towers."

"Thank you" said George in a tierd voice. Niki smiled and quickly ran back down leaving George in the tower.

____________________________

Back down stairs the guards have allready searched half the castle with no luck. everyone was gathered in one spot during the search. Niki walked over to Wilbur and wispered

"I hid George in the north tower they shouldnt check their right?" Wilbur looked at Niki petrified

"They are searching the towers right now!"

 Techno over heard Niki and headed to the north tower and waited at the stairs. All the towers have been searched it was just the north tower remaining. One of guards came over to search the tower and saw Techno waiting at the bottom. 

"Excuse me i need to get passed to search this tower"

"Oh this tower, nah you have allready searched this tower what are you on about?"

"No sir im pretty positive i havnt, now please move."

Techo put on a pissed face "I said you have searched this tower allready, now move along!" The gaurd look frightened by Techo as he was much bigger than him and so he dipped really quick. 

The whole castle has now been searched and there was no sight of George. 

"My queen we have searched the whole place and there is no sight of prince George." Wilbur had a releifed look on his face but was confused on how they hadnt have found George.

"Oh my baby has been missing for so long. Where could he be? Well we will be heading out now. Thank you for the cooperation. But just incase ill have my guards watching the castle. Something isnt right here."

With that the Queen was escorted out of the castle by Wilburs guards. A few minutes later George came down to join everyone after the all clear.

"That was close" sighed George

"How didnt they find you?" wilbur asked in confusion

"I kind of scared one of the gaurds that was going to search the tower George was in." Techo stood proudly hoping for a praise. But no one said anything and they all stood in silence for a second.

"Well the question is now, who snitched?" Bad broke the silence with the question.

"I think i know who" Wilbur thought

"Well? care to share?" asked George

"It must have been Quackity, i knew we shouldnt have let that son of a bitch go. Techno you said he wouldnt cause trouble!"

"Well he didnt seem like he would so i thought we could let him go, he was the least of our worry at the time!" Wilbur paced back and forth for a moment before annoucing they are going to send out gaurds to look for Quackity.

"Leave as soon as possible and find that son of a bitch"

"Yes sir" A group of gaurds prepared themselfs and left to find Quackity minutes later.

After the whole chaos everyone including Tommy and Tubbo gathered at the main table.

"We are going to have to be on the look out to make sure we arnt being watch while leaving the castle, especually you George. They will mainly be looking for you so you will now have a guard with you at all time" Wilbur called over a gaurd to stay beside George.

"Gogy why wont you just tell your Mother you arnt coming back?" Tommy faced George expectig an immidiet answer.

"Tommy stop asking stupid questions" Tubbo spoke up

"They arnt stupid Tubbo." George didnt care to repond to Tommys question, instead he turn to Wilbur and demanded to see Dream

"You promised i would be able to see Clay, can we go now?"

"Im sorry George but as the castle is being watched, your visit is going to have to be deleyed. We dont want you leaving the castle and being see."

"YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD TAKE ME TO CLAY!" 

"Im sorry George" Wilbur look down with a sad face.

George got up frustrated and stormed off into him room. Slaming the door shut and jumping onto his bed, he screamed into him pillow. A guard stood outside his door making sure no one would come in.

"ooo someone mad" Tommy laughed

"Tommy its not funny" Niki rolled her eyes at him. "Take Tubbo with you and go back to your room.

"Again! why do we allways have to go back to the room?"

"Ill take them up" said Bad, "come on guys lets go"

Think to himself "oh God we are stuck with this idiot, i bet Tubbo likes him company, just look at his grin

Bad took Tommy and Tubbo up to their room. And everyone else left the table and carried of with their day, leaving George to have some space.