Forty seven (1)

Schlatt was the most heartless person Clay had ever had the unluckiness of meeting.

"Right now. Take the gun." He held the gun out to Clay to no response. "Take the fucking gun, I'm done with playing cat and mouse 03. Kill your assigned victim, that's all you have to do."

"No."

"No? Why the hell not It's as easy as pulling the trigger. You signed up for this, you do it. You have five minutes to kill George before i take matters into my own hands, and i know you don't want that."

At this point George was crying hysterically, begging Schlatt to leave Dream alone. Clay shakily took the gun into his hand, studying it for a moment. George let himself fall to the floor, head on the ground while tears fell to the floor. "please, please Clay just shoot me, remember our promise!?"

Within seconds, Clay aimed the gun at Schlatt pulling the trigger without second thought. Dream expected Schlatt to fall to the ground screaming in pain but little did he know Schlatt was one step ahead. Schlatt had predicted Clay's actions and had stepped to the side just before Clay had shot. Schlatt, furious, pulled a second gun from inside his suit immediately pointing it at Dream and pulling the trigger.

"No!!" Screamed George while rushing to try and get up and run over to Clay. Clay now falling unconscious droped the gun and let out a quiet scream "George!" George ran over to Clay grasping him in his arms. The bullet had gone threw his shoulder causing him to lose a lot of blood. "Your a monster!" cried George putting presure on the wound hoping to try and stop the bleeding.

"I told you I wasn't playing your fucking games 03, now George will die too!" Schlatt walked closer to George while aiming his gun. "say goodbye to the world prince George" with that he pulled the trigger.

________________________________

"Whats taking him so long" questioned Quackity in frustration. Looking towards the area Schlatt is "I will go check on him, make sure they dont do anything stupid" expressed Quackity now walking away.

"Yeah, yeah, what ever" sighed Minx

Bad and Techno decided to take advantage of Quackitys absence and discussed a plan while Wilbur watched Minx in pure anger. How could she have done this after working for him for so long. Minx and Quackity had not taken all of Bads knifes off of him and they were going to take advantage of it.

Bad pulled one of the knifes and maneuvered it over his shoulder and behind his back where his hands where tied. He cut the rope without Minx seeing. He now had to free Wilbur and Techno. It was actually quite easy, he had them freed in a matter of seconds. Taking Minx by suprise Bad held a knife to Minx.

"I'll keep her back, you guys go check on Dream and George" yelled Bad. Techno and Willbur were already running their way.