Uncle Stiles

🚨⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ 🚨
Rape and sexual assault

Stiles pov

We was having a pack meeting at Scott's house, when I arrived they was all waiting outside I asked why everyone was outside and they said the door is looked and there is no answer I said ok I open the door and went in the others stayed out side I don't know why but I went up to Scott's room to see if there was a note or anything it was not I phone him but there was no answer, as I was walking down stairs i seen the photo of his daughter so I took it down and went to the kitchen they was still outside, I said you can come in you know, do you want anything to drink or eat? They said can i have a drink? i said yes what do you want? they all said orange soda so I got that for them and said ok I will be back stay here. I went to the living room and nothing was there I seen that the car seat was moved, I said change of plans the meeting will be at my house and I know what was going to be talked about so let go.

As I said that Scott walks in with Ava he placed her down and he then came in to the kitchen and said oh shit, yes oh shit I was juat about to take them to mine as I noticed the car seat was gone I took the photos down aswell for you, so why? Scott said ummm she has a date night and I'm not letting her stay there when she takes another man home. I said fine we heard Ava shout money in the jar she did not know I was here so I went over to her and said what me to? she jumped on me and said Uncle why are you here and so many people in the kitchen, I said because we was having a grown up conversation. I looked at Scott and said you have two options tell the truth and I take her or we both tell them and I still take her. He said we both tell them and we put a film on and go to the kitchen? I said fine go and get me her snack while it put the film on he goes and then I hear catch I said thanks, I opened her popcorn and said we will be in the kitchen if you need us call or come and get us.

I go to the kitchen to see Scott crying, I said what going on all I done was put a film on, Scott said that Kira said I cheated on her, hey Scott I need you to calm down because if your forgetting she does not know about werewolfs. I said you all need to listen Scott never cheated on your Kira I know because of the age It makes sense but it was 2 months before you got together he never lied he just did not tell anyone for this exact reason. Now if you listen to him he will tell you I look at him and say change of plans I will tell you once he found out Allison and Isaac got together he went to a party.

I knew where he was, once I got there I seen a girl leaving a room fixing her dress, as we all know that's normal what is not normal is looking for you best friend who had not left the party once it has ended so I asked the boy who's house it was have you got keys to the door or will I have to break them I go in a room to find Scott passed out, without anything on so being the friend and brother I am I dressed him and carried him out to my jeep and we got home I took him to my house and placed him in my bed. I went down stairs and noticed a piece of paper it had a phone number on it, I rang it and the girl answered and said I see you have woke up I said nope it's his friend and now you are going to tell me what you done she said wolfsbane, so being the person I am I made him throw up and I cut his hand to kick in the healing and giving him medicine that Deaton give me for you all. Once he woke up an hour later he said I need to shower I said ok you are at my house you know where my clothes are.

Look I will, carry on in a minute give me a Second Scott come here he sat next to me and rested his head on my lap, I calmed him down and said do you two want to go to my house for a bit I need clothes any way so can you get them come back in about an hour. I went out and give him the keys to his car and got Ava and said you are going to my house for a bit ok she said ok bye.

I went back to the kitchen and said we can go to the living room, now he would not even shower by himself I had to sit on the toilet while he shower for about two hours, he was so scared someone drugged him and sexual assaulted and raped him we told my dad but nothing could really be done as it was a supernatural case. He gained a beautiful daughter out of it though so before you insult him make sure he is OK, he would not leave me alone for weeks you know when I had a lesson that he didn't it was awful I did not need to be a werewolf to know what he was feeling or anything. Now you are all going to ask why didn't tell us because he was scared you would judge him which you did by the way Kira, if I had not found him he would not have told me I just got lucky.