Kidnapped

Mason pov

we was all sat in the Sheriffs station and i mean everyone but Stiles as nobody could find him, i mean Chirs is here, Deaton, Melissa and Peter. we all had laptops put and phones trying to get in contact With Stiles but nobody could even Theo and Brett was here to help. after about an hour this Girl ran in shouting  for Stiles, Sheriff brought the Girl in to the room and she went i can't find him, i need Scott She noticed everyone was in the room and said Oh fuck hey guys some of you don't know me but im Allison Agrent, my dad is Chris and I was in the pack with Stiles Scott Lydia Jackson and i think Derek and his betas but Scott Stiles did not meet me like normal i went there and drove all the way here to try and find him but i can't, as she said that Danny went guys i have been sent a link to a live feed shall i open.

Parrish and Sheriff said wait connect the laptop to the screen then open the link.

Scott's pov

Once the link was open we see Stiles and mine and Allison's son the problem is no one knows untill now, Allison and i look at each other and said oh fuck, I went plus point hes is one of the anchors, I went turn the volume up. Allison went we will explain everything after ok, now Scott listen very carefully, we hear my son screaming, Stiles went look i know you are live streaming to my friends and I know some secrets are now going to get exposed but that little boy won't be quiet unless you unchain him and let him near me i can tell you that, we heard some say unchain the little brat, Stiles said  never call him that again and once im out of here you are going to regret everything. Derek went good luck to who ever is on the receiving end of that, i have been there once it was not nice Theo said yeah same. the person said i will be back in an hour, My son started to cry and i could see Stiles was trying to work out what would be the best thing to do? he was scared to say or do anything because of Allison and I, Allison said Stiles please do it I know you want to and what you are thinking, I went please Stiles it hurts watching this after a good 5 minutes Stiles say Roman look its Uncle Stiles i know your scared but I will get us out now im going to give you permission to do what ever you want ok you can cuddle me, fall asleep in my lap, you can Scent me do what ever but if I tell you to stop you do ok. Roman went thank you Uncle Stiles, after a while Roman went to sleep on Stiles lap.

Stiles looked up to the Camera and said Scott i know you can see and here everything and im Guessing Allison is back by now but you need to explain to the pack or wait for me, however don't come and get us and i know that sounds stupid but trust me, all im telling you is its not my life on the line if you show up ok so for once in your guys life listen to me and i mean all of you Dad, Melissa, Chris, Deaton, Parrish, Derek, Liam, Lydia, Jackson, Ethan, Aiden, Mason, Danny, Isaac, Theo, Brett, Peter, Corry, Cora, Malia, Kira, Erica, Boyd, Braeden, Allison and Scott. i went ok guys we are going to listen to Stiles and i need you to try and hack the speakers. After Half hour Roman wake us and is cry Stiles went Hey Buddy I need you to get you lovely sharp nails out can you do that, Allison went what is he doing i went he is going to get his chains unlocked, Stiles went well done Roman you can put them away now just focus on me remember, well done now they are gone, Stiles picks him up and says it ok i have got a plan but we are just waiting on you to be a bit stronger and daddy to speak to you ok. Roman went im Hungry im never going to get stronger as I have not eaten, Allison went shit, i went there is one way but he won't do it unless we give him permission, i went He took the Tables/pills Allison to produce milk he has been on them for months he has only ever used it to heal him went he would not heal tidy and it worked. Danny said we can speak to them Roman was crying and Stiles said i know baby i know you Hungry but I can't do anything about that im sure once you can here daddy he will tell you how to get stronger ok. Allison went Scott tell Stiles to do it. i went Roman can you here me dont say who  I am just Hug Stiles ok. he does it then i say tell Stiles he can feed you. he say to Stiles feed me please, Stiles takes his top and pulls Roman close to him Roman Latches on to Stiles nipple.