our not so little secret

(if you don't like the idea of three people in a relationship then i recommend you dont read this)

Theo pov

it was a Thursday and I said to everyone that was at Dereks loft, Scott Allison, Stiles and Lydia was not here but Derek said that because they help out in places but after we have been there for a while Lydia came in and i said hey everyone I have a question what do you do when you know someone is cheating? Derek said first make sure, Jackson then said once your sure tell the person. i said ok and Stiles then walks in i wait for Scott and Allison to come before i say umm Allison I have a question for you? by now everyone had stopped talking and was looking at me and i said Allison why did you cheat on Scott? Allison went i didn't, Liam then said  wait i thought is was Scott who cheated on her. Danny then asked who did they cheat on each other with? both Liam and i went Stiles, Stiles went shit umm look we was messing about and i said if im becoming a messenger for you two i want some action in this it was a joke but Allison then kissed me and said thats fair we are making you run around the school so that's probably what you saw. Allison went yeah that's true you probably so Scott kissing Stiles and then me kissing Stiles which was a lot more handsy may i add. Scott went no you may not add.

Lydia went so you have not cheated and it only in school? Allison yeah to both. all of us that can hear heartbeats went lies apart from Scott, Stiles got up and took 20 dollars out of his wallet and went to Braeden and said ok you win but only because Allison could not wait another day however you i did win one of the bets. she then said to Stiles wait what was the order? Scott went Stiles Allison me. she said dammit Allison did you not want you show them up? Allison went nope Who new stiles would be the best in that situation? Scott and Stiles both went umm me. Mason went umm what the hell?

Stiles pov

I went ok look me and Braeden made a bet, she new about Us as Allison walked in the room the one day when you was all training I went to the bathroom and Allison followed me she then kissed me and said that was not for Scott, I was their lift home that night and Scott then done the same, so we decided to do a multi-relationship also known as polyamory but what Allison and i did not know was Braeden was waiting out side for us she then said i won't tell the pack if we make a bet, Allison then kindly left me to make the bet and i bet that we would not sleep together until our anniversary but she bet it would be before, so I lost but we could not exchange money untill we told the rest of you or the three of us got caught, to my luck we got caught so we did not have tell you but rather explain. now you are all smart enough to work out what the order was i will give you a hint Scott was the closest to the bed. Also to all the bets you all made on Scott and i being together you have won as it we have been together for 4 years and the 3 of us for about a year but Scott and Allison has been about a two years so to all the bets made pay up. Also Scott you now owe Allison and i 50 Dollars each as you said we will never be caught we will have to tell them, well guess what we got caught but hey it was by the pack and not our parents so i will take that as a win but we did tell our parents in the end, my phone went and it was my dad.

I went hello dad, he shouted down the phone so even the people who was not supernatural would be able to hear it was that loud but he shouted really Stiles you got caught kissing your best friend and your best friends girlfriend i went technically it was my boyfriend and my boyfriends girlfriend or my girlfriend, he went Stiles wait im guessing the pack knows now? i went oh yeah because of the same reason you had a phone call home, he went ok well im just letting you know that all three of you are suspended as this is the 5 time they told you no kissing in the hallway and the second time they seen you and Scott in the girls locker room, i went shit sorry dad he went its fine but good luck with Allison's dad boys. i turned back around and went well no school for us also road trip Scott or we are going to end up dead and you a lot quicker than me, Allison oh shut up he love you both Stiles because you cook for us all and Scott because you make deals with other Alpha's and work with hunters he won't hurt you.