Alpha and Luna can just be friends

Stiles pov

There was a pack meeting and the meeting was at the clinic, I was here with everyone but Scott was not, even our parents were here, everyone started to get quite fidgety and then Derek turned to me and went you two are like brother why don't  you know where he is I said well his mother is here and she does not know either why did you ask me? Allison said since the day I met you both I was technically dating the both of you as you go every where together or you know where each other is. I said well I don't this time as he was ment to be here with us after meeting with this girl out of town. Derek then said so you do know where he is I said nope because he should be here. We continued to argue untill till my dad stopped us. Half an hour later there was still no answer off him so i said ok we will start with out him, I turned to my dad and said any unusual cases? he said nope I turned to Scott mom any unusual accident? she said nope then to the hunters seen anything that look a threat? they said not recently  I turned to Danny, Lydia and Mason and said any talk of things in school or when out? They said nope finally I asked the supernatural anything  seem off? They all said no I said to Deaton do you think anything  is off? He said nope and looks like you can take control.

I said look you are all free to go in just a minute I would like to speak with some of you so i will ask you to stay if I need to. I said Liam and Mason can I see you two together please, Kira, Maila, Erica and Lydia can i Also see you, Derek you free to go along with the twins, Boyd and Isaac and can I see Jackson and Danny please.  As everyone was leaving my phone rang so I answered  it and I heard Scott he said hey you know how much you are like a mother to a pack and love them? I said yes he said well I just found out that friends can be Alpha and Luna if they have a strong enough  bond also the love of your life might not be your soul mate.

I said Scott, I put the phone on speaker and everyone sat back down. He said I think you are my Luna I said well for one im not a werewolf and two im not female, Scott said I know but you are the one who also has control of the pack and you do baby them, I said Scott what is your point, umm well I think we are soul mates and I could really do with your help Stiles, you lead this pack and we have been friends for years also we don't have to mate so you are ok and I don't have to turn you. I said You only tell me facts when you have done something stupid so what have you done? he said thats not true, i said yes it is Scott and you know it when you first bit Liam instead of telling me straight up you decided to give me facts about how only 70% of people who are bit survive, he said ok I do, I said so Scott what have you done this time that I now have to learn about or take the blame or make a rescue plan?

he said you know how you love to train betas, i said not really but carry on he said how about a pup? I said you better be joking or when you get back here you are dead just remember I have a room full of poisons that will kill your werewolf ass. He said im not I have a pup here that needs a pack and an Alpha and a Luna, fine I will do it only because you my best friend, any ways how old is this pup? he is 3, that why I had to meet the girl she adopted this little boy but her friend is a Werecyote and said that something was off with his scent so she explained about supernatural, we are the closest werewolfs with an alpha to them so her friend recommended that she got in contact with me so now you and I are raising a pup and a kid also you will either have to move in to my house or we both live at your house?

I said better Idea we go to where we was going after we finished school? He said yes and it only 10 mins away from the school, on top of that it has everything for a full moon, I said when we was training Liam why did we not go there?  Scott said I don't know. I said look meet me there have you got a set of keys? he said yes and im 5 minutes out I said well, we are 15  so we will see you in a bit. I said change of plan you are now all coming with me, they all listened and started to follow me, I turned to Deaton and said how can I be a luna? He said because you was one of the first human ever to train a beta without an alpha by your side and it could be because you and Scott are soul mates and he is an alpha so it only makes sense you are luna. Peter was also here and I said a pup is a born wolf if im correct? He said yes I said great, how hard are they to train? He said well, now he has an alpha it should be a bit easier, they normally are quite excited on full moons until the age of 5 but they can also lose control and only an alpha or luna can get them back in control, I said well thats great.

Any way we are here as I open the door I was met with a baby wolf and he started to climb all over me, Scott was about to tell him off when I said wait shall we let everyone in and take them to the living room and then I will see if I can get him off me and we will see if I am a luna. They all came in and sat down, before I started Liam said you are my Luna as Scott is my Alpha and i feel a pull towards you when I want comfort. I said ok Scott whats his name? Calum, I said callum down, he got off me and then started to nudge his head against my leg, I said I thought I would have got used to being scented by now but I guess I was wrong.

Scott's pov

I turned to Stiles and shouted you knew you was being scented? He said at first when it was just you no as it was a normal thing for you to hug me and when you got tired you would fall asleep on my shoulders and rub your face against my neck, but when Jackson and Derek started to do that i realised what was going on as they never hug me and hate physical contact the same with Isaac and Boyd, I got in to so much trouble at school when the girls done it as they decided it would be best to do it in the hallway so I was pinned against a locker with Maila rubbing her face against me shoulder and Erica the other side with Kira and Lydia doing the exact same I got in trouble and had to go to the office while the girls got to go back to class, when I got there the principal said if you want to have sex with them all you can but not in school time and we will have no more of that on school premises also Allison was in the office with me as she stood to the side and did not stopping what was happening and Allison well she was one of the first when it was just Derek, Jackson, Lydia and you, so yes Scott I think I knew I was being scented.

I turned to Mason and Danny and said have you been scented they said yes Stiles sorted it out for us, Allison said yeah same when we was the first people in your pack.  I shouted STILES he said what I said and you tell your self you are not a luna I laugh at him. After a while the pup has fallen asleep at the bottom of Stiles feet and my mom said so you bought a house, made sure it was close to the school and have got a room plan for the pack on top of that a basement with everything you need on a fullmoon. Stiles said yes we had to be prepared for what's to come, yeah Stiles is right i went over to him and picked him up and dropped him on the sofa where nobody was sitting at the time, he said you know i keep poisons here as well don't you? i said nope I did not know that, where are they? he said their in our room, where everything else is, i said what in the safe he said no but the pack baby photos are, i said how did you get them? well the Hales was a bit difficult but then i remembered the vault, so the last time we was there i took a couple, the others was easy apart from Isaac for his i went though police evidence. the rest I just asked parents, i said oh ok.

Liam said wait you two share a room, i said yes we have two single beds and a double bed, it is the biggest bedroom but you all have room but are sharing we got a mansion so everyone can stay if they need to. Derek said is that not a bit weird sharing a room? Stiles said nope we have for year and share a bed most sleepovers.  Stiles picks up Calum, took him to our room then came back down stairs i was sat on a chair so he pushed me off and then i got up and said if you want to to sit down you could have sat on my lap. he said nah where is the fun in that, i get up and then pick him up so he is on my lap, then Jackson asks us are you sure you not together or love each other? Stiles starts laughing and so do I our  parents start laughing and then say for us they have alway been like this since they was Two years old. we calm down and say no and if you don't believe our voice you will have to believe our heartbeat. Derek said ok i believe you, all the pack said if Derek believes you so do we. i said that good to know considering im the alpha of the pack.

Nobody  pov

After a few years of teaching Calum control he went to school the pack have all finished school and have left beacon hill but they are not far away as the pack alway need their Alpha and Luna to help them, fight with them and comfort them.