Fbi Part 1

( THIS IS SPLIT IN 2 PARTS.)
Stiles pov

I had been at the FBI for about 8 months, when my dad called and said there is another Kanima in town the problem is i have a feeling that it's your team that is coming to beacon hills as there seems many murders that we could not write full reports on so Scott's dad came by and said he is calling a full team in so good luck, as i got off the phone JJ came past and said briefing room we have a case, it was picture all around a forest that i new all to well. They all think that i'm from Florida but im from Beacon Hill. we all get on the plane and i said wait Penelope you might want to come, once we was sat down and in the sky I said I lied to you im from Beacon Hills and there will be things you have never seen once we land i will take us to the station and i will do introduction.

We land and i drive and the rest follow me we pull in and i see Parrish and he said i did not know you was back i said we got called in on the case any way is the sheriff in he said office, so i knocked on the door and said hello im Agent Stiles Stilinski this is special agent Aaron Hotchner, Agent David Rossi, Dr Spencer Reid,Agent Derek Morgan, Agent Emily prentiss, Agent Jennifer also know as Jj and finally technical analyst Penelope Garcia, my dad said back hello im Sheriff Stilinski and I think to should let Stiles take charge if you want to get out of this town alive. Hotch agreed and said ok, they then said wait did he say Stilinski I said yea hes my dad, did you tell Scott I was coming? dad said no but I have a feeling he will be here for the daily meeting soon. we went to the area we had been given then i heard i few howls and screams i knew all to well i said stay here and i ran to my dad and said that was them right? he said yep I said i need you to keep them busy while I go and fight with them. I got in my jeep and listened for Scotts howls and drove it in to the Kanima who was attacking the pack it ran off, I got out and said well this is not how I planned to tell you all I was back Scott ran over to me still in wolf form and tackled be to the floor so i petted him a few time the he got up and i said Derek just a warning the FBI are called in on the Kanima good news im leading the mission so you should survive as they do not have anything that can kill you.

They all said we are going to the station as well, walked in the FBI had their guns pulled out on Derek out of instinct the full pack stepped in front of him with me and Scott In front as well as my dad and Parrish and I think Chris was here as well. I said you would never beat them so if I was you I would put the gun down they did, and i said what is going on? We went back to where we was based it was sound proof as we was going back Hotch said they can't come I said this is my town my dads station if you want to go out on your own and get killed there is the door, Scott laughed and went you know sarcasm is not you only defence now right, I laughed and said if you don't shut up then I'm locking you in the vault, he said you can't I said have you seen all the information I have on you and I mean all of you so yes I could Derek would let me in Scott said never mind. Hotch then said fine they can come I heard low growls as we was walking to the room and whispered who ever that is you need to gain control back the room is sound proof so if you do howl wait until we get there the we will just have to explain.

We get back to the room I turn round the wolfs look like they are ready to fight, same as Malia and Kira Lydia looks ready to scream the rest have guns out and bows I said what the hell is going on you was just fine, now you look ready to kill someone, my team took that as get the guns and point it at them Scott was in wolf form but was at the back so he could not be seen and as long as no one else was I could get him back,  I said if you don't want to die at this moment  in time put the guns down, hey Scott over here that it, look its Stiles, you know the person that caused all this he was getting angrier by the second i looked at Derek and said any ideas? He said well I got one but you will not like it ok,what is it? You was the first pack member right? I said yes he said well if you say listen to me like you did on full moon then he might have control enough to be close to him and him to smell your scent I said what if I took the t-shirt off it is not mine it was the one I borrowed from Spencer do you think that would work? Derek said yes  that was going to be the part i thought you might not like Scott was walking to me ready to attack so I took the shirt off and said hey its me the one that deals with you on a full moon and have for years come on snap out of it. He does but I was pushed against the wall he said I could have hurt you, you would not hurt me this is the life we live, its not the first time you lost control before we knew what was going on you just would've held me a little longer which let's be honest is not the first time I have been held to a wall, thanks to the people who have Derek, Liam, Isaac, Jackson, Boyd, the twins, Maila and Erica all said you are welcome. Scott runs out I go after him and see the kanima.