steves secret

Steve's pov

I was in a training session with all the other avengers and we had music on and was talking to each other when all of a sudden  the music went off and someone shouted Baby boy. everyone was looking round and Tony was trying to get F.R.I.D.A.Y to find out who it was but I just carried one training, soon everyone carried on with what they were doing then the doors opened and someone shouted when I call you baby boy you answer,  so baby boy where are you? i said what do you want princess? She said oh now you answer me i said sorry but again what do you want? she oh i need the plane and your credit card. i said well why did you come here my card is at the apartment and you are on list to take the plane just call Sharon to get air space. she said oh ok i will be off now. i said nope not just yet and I pull her back. she said fine. i said first how did you know i was here Rachel? she whispered something I said you want say that louder so the people around you can hear? She said the tracker I said for fuck sake I thought i got rid of them all. She then pointed to her nose and i said never mind just introduce yourselfs. im Rachel, im Nat, im Tony, im Wanda, im Scott, im Bucky, im Clint, im Bruce, im Thor, im Pepper, im peter, I'm Sam. she said well nice to meet you all and Bucky if you ever i grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth and i whispered they don't know shut up.

she ripped my hand off her and said yeah ok I said so why do you want the jet? she said Derek is in Mexico and Dumb and dumber went after them and so did the rest. I went ah ok, how much trouble are they in? she said the school has no idea on where they are and neither do any of the parents bar us. i said ok do you know exactly where they are or do you want me to hack mom's phone? she said hack his phone. i said i need a laptop and i hack to the phone and turn the volume on so i can here what is being said. she said love you see you later with the team I said yeah no problem don't forget if the need medical get him to deal with it and if its him get him to McCall and make sure to bring them here, i don't give a fuck what anyone says i have given you all full clearance. she said ok see you later. once she was gone Natasha said who is she? I siad she is like my sister and my Best friend. nat said what ever, I said nat no body can replace you, you are still the best person to me and you always will be. everyone was asking questions but I did not answer any one. Sharon walks in and said hey Steve she has just landed but the others now have a problem, i said ok is any of them in reach? she went no but the problem is Kate and Peter teamed up scott has got brainwashed on to their side and Moma has no idea and could kill him if the others can get to him. i went im not really worried about that i mean he is the smart one and  always know's when someone/ something is wrong so they will be fine and they will all be able to just get on the jet and leave. she said ok, im going to go and meet them at the Sheild airport.  i said thanks. about twenty minutes later the door open and Some one shout your favourite team is back. i said how did it go guys? Rachel said we might have caused a bit of trouble and we now can't got back to Mexico for a while. I said ok Danny you need to do something about that get rid of any evidence if you still on the list I will go and clear all you names. Stiles said thanks cap. stiles also said ok everyone fall in order, it check time. I said me as well? he's said up to you, you was not with us but your are part of the pack. Scott said just listen to him.

stiles said Scott are you all good? Scott said yeah we are all good. Stiles said ok when I call  you can all have your phones back, Scott, Liam, Derek, Allison, Erica, Mason, Jackson, Danny, Ethan, Aiden, Lydia, Boyd, Isaac, Cora, malia, Kira,  Rachel and Steve. Natasha when the hell did you take Steve's phone with out anyone seeing. Stiles said you might be a spy but I know about more thing in this room that anyone. Tony said yeah right? Lydia said you should not have said that. Stiles said you see i have built a car from scratch like you, i can hide in plain sight like Natasha, i can block Wanda from reading my mind, i can see that sam has his gun trained on me, Pepper i can do all the paperwork that you do and ten times quicker, Peter I can teach you how to deal with situations better than anyone here, Bruce I could help you gain control in no time at all, Bucky i could beat you in a fight, Thor I could outsmart you anyday, Scott I can see you on the counter and I will alway be able to see so you need to be more stealthy, and Clint I know you are above me in the vent and I suggest you don't jump down on me. Clint jumps down i grab him by his arms and say i told you not to do that, i push him up against the wall and say im going to leave you go now and you are not going to attack me ok.

Scott pov

I said ok Stiles you have proven your point yet again but now it time you do what you to best before we have a problem. Stiles said Liam Calm down Moma is here and nobody can hurt you the full pack is here, and I will never let people i dont know or trust near you which is why Peter is not here and neither theo Because I was right and Dad was wrong  isn't that right Scott? he went shut up thats why your out lie detector, he said for fuck sake Scott you can hear heartbeats in fact 11 of you can.  Derek said carful what you say, I said Derek they would find out any way and it better to do it with stiles here because he has the most authority of everyone including Cap and Rachel when it comes to the pack. Stiles said you all know hes right. Allison said i also have mountain ash.

Stiles pov

i said ok Steve and Rachel go and stand next to the avengers, right avengers this should be easy to understand as you have seen the impossible become possible im going to put something around you all do not cross it and don't do anything untill i tell Steve he can give you order not matter what happens, if you do something and get hurt it is not our fault. Danny, Mason and Allison in to places and Lydia i want you to just keep quiet unless it does happen then let go dont hold back. Scott help something is hurting me quick please,  he changed and grabbed me protectively and I said ok well done you can let go now however I want all of you to change. i said and change back they all stared to howl so i did something i do very rare, I used my mom disappointed voice and said if you lot don't change back you will all be doing double shifts in the forest and more training. Lydia whisped momas pissed, I heard Steve tell the avenger to be quite. I said i meant it for humans as well including the onee thats not with us all the time. Steve said sorry Stiles, Rachel said yeah sorry, All the pack said sorry moma and changed back. I said well done everybody but Ally take the lead and explain what everyone is, Allison said Scott is a Alpha werewolf, the other 9 are beta Werewolfs, Kira is a kitsune which is like a fox, and malia is Werecyote, Lydia is a banshee, im a hunter, danny and mason are human, Steve is our money, Rachel is our transport in emergency, and Stiles is the pack mom the trainer the second in command and the best human. Danny said now i understand that you have no i dear what they are we have to go, and steve can explain thing or you can Google if anyone finds out about this that not been given permission i can promise you it will not end well for you. i said ok guys lest go Bye steve and Rachel.